Im thinking a month and a half

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThatsSojewish, Mar 10, 2010.

1. So i switched them too 12/12 on valentines day... im pretty sure they are sativa. Check out my journal in my sig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this shit! :smoking:

2. Does anyone else have an opinion?? The hairs are turning redish on some but it seems way to early...

3. looks like a sative (with 2 seeds in the top) ys got about 3-4 weeks left I'd guess looks like it may be a little over watered, be sure to let it get dry before watering again watch for the leaves to droop just a bit then water.

4. I only water when the first 2 inches of soil on top are dry. i think it might be nute burn or nute lock....idk i did over nut it but i flushed and they exploded after that.

i think maybe the leaves are burnt...it got really hot in there a few days ago about 113

5. Seeds?! are you sure? it has pistils coming out of the top :/

6. i see 2 seeds right next to each other in the top picture

7. confirmed

8. if not seeds, then balls. some pollen sacks on hermies can appear anywhere on the plant, including the middle of the bud.

9. Absolutely

10. Those are no balls its not a hermie. But also agree there looks to be two seeds there. So you are thinkin a total of 10 weeks? It all depends of strian and growing xondition. Just wait for some anber trichs.

11. The first couple pic's are full of seed's, if they where grow indoors then u got a male Or there HErmi. Ur best bet is to search it for pollen sacks , pluck them with Ur finger if u do find some. Also Make sure to DESTROY those seed's they will be hermi as well!

12. Yarp, she is covered with seeds right now. I'm guessing as time progressed you will start to see more. You really need to find out what is causing that, or just have seedy bud...

The kicker for me is, it looks like you have a really nice plant growing. Very healthy and crystally looking. Figure out what caused the seed problem, and do better next time. My guess is you had some lighting problems, or just a bad seed...

13. Might sound like a rookie question but how can you tell those are overwatered? In both vegging and flowering ive just been letting the 1st in. of the soil dry out and then i water, do they need to be dryer? Or does it matter?

14. purp, i let my plants get dry before i water by picking up the pots to test for weight. i've found its the best way.

15. Good idea, ill definately try it

16. So come to find out after inspecting all of these plants they ALL have seeds....im so pissed...

im thinking of buying new seeds from a seed bank and once they are germed scraping this grow for some mids or hash.

These plants all look amazing to be honest....but seedy bud isnt worth my time or electricity.