I'm the only guy at a bachelorette party

Discussion in 'General' started by flirt77, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Penis shaped glitter, lollipops, and cake are everywhere. Everybody is speaking Spanish and popping champagne bottles. I'm really high. Gonna be a great night unless a male stripper shows up. I'm gonna excuse myself at that point

2. and you are on your phone... why? start drinkin and spittin game...

3. Haha I'm taken. But the drinking is in process. 40 of modelo in my hand. Gotta love Mexican weddings

4. Preempt any possible stripper and start taking off your clothes right now. You have a unique and rare opportunity at this moment - take advantage of it. More than a few of those women are probably going to overdo it with the champange...

5. I went to a Mexican wedding that lasted two days! So fun. Si se puede! haha

6. Not enough self confidence in my bod. At least at this level of sobriety. Let me throw back a couple more of these 40s and then I shall get back to you on the stripping thing.

I'm pretty couch locked. Ate a solid helping of edibles a couple hours ago, before I knew there was going to be a fuckin party at my house. Trippy music too.

7. You're single for the night okay, fuck it

8. Read my thread over in SL and R to see why it would be ironic if I followed your advice. These mexican women are pretty hot though, if I was single Id be spitting game harder than Dikembe Mutombo

9. Okay, since you're attached, you're forgiven...

Elsewise, I would have pulled your mancard for passing up all that chocha.

10. Trust me. My nickname in high school was flirt for a reason. I don't regret it for a second, my ability to be relaxed around girls got me my dream girl. Been together 2 years :)