I'm the biggest pussy you'll ever meet

Discussion in 'General' started by yeawhynot, Mar 15, 2011.

1. My friend is throwing a party for the first time and like always i'm too much of a pussy to go.

2. You are like the vaginal discharge of a pussy.

3. if you stop letting guys fuck you then your pussy will shrink back to normal

4. so you recognize your being a pussy, but you choose to do nothing about it? hmmm. yep, thats how personal growth works alright....just go to the party. if you dont want to be there than leave.

5. Go fuck yourself :D

6. do you have a reason to not go? parties are fun...right?

7. What the hell are you doing posting that on here? and only saying that, this is one of the dumbest threads ive seen in a while

8. what do you mean by personal growth?

9. Nut up and go.

Oh yeah, and YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT...Except you clearly don't eat pussy, from what i just read..Your more like a dick..Because not going to a party because your too much of a pussy is just gay as fuck.

10. [​IMG]

GO

11. I've only been to one. And all I did was sit around, and quietly watch people play beer pong and have a good time. instead I worry about what people think of me which is stupid as fuck to do because other peoples opinions shouldn't matter even though they do...to me

12. is it me or does like 50 percent of gc have social anxiety disorder? If its affecting your life negatively, go see a doc bro.
    otherwise, man up.

13. Getting really drunk always helped me in those situations, no really.

14. He's probably socially awkward or has an avoidant personaility. Or he's depressed and he comes here to vent, and possibly find help.

Well listen here pussy here's your help. The only person who can help is yourself. If you want to stop being a pussy then go to the party, being social is a part of life face it. You have to get off your ass and make strides to better your life for you sanity. Secluding yourself will eventually lead you to depression.

I get it there's probably kids there you don't like, and they probably make you feel inferior and small, you have to get over it. If you can't I recommend going to to see a therapist, thats why they're there.

15. Red team go red team go!

16. That's why ya gotta get crunk and get crazy, wooooo!!!

17. Are you a virgin? I don't ask to mock, but once you reach a certain age and you want to fit into social situations like that, virginity is just a burden you need to get rid of.

18. Just get some drinks in you. You'll probably be a little more sociable.