Im Taking it back..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LSD RaIN, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I have no idea what this thread is about, I was hoping someone would post on it soon so I could figure out. But my guess is no one else has any idea either.

2. Was thinking the exact same thing, any guidance OP?

3. Youtube porch monkey. Watch first video. 

4. I know porch monkey is another way to say house nigger, at least I think thats it. it has something racist to do with black folk

5. you should read your bible sirs

6. Lol that speech had one good point. That only a black person could bring the word back and change the meaning of it. Such as "nigga" lol now Im gonna download that movie because I watched the first Clerks, but never the second.

7. if I wana read a fantasy book with magic, I'll pick a good one.

8. Do you mean taking it back as in changing the meaning so that it's not derogatory anymore  like the way nigger  is used now as opposed to how it was used 50 years ago 

hahaha it's from the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DucceoUPlxY

10. I was pretty sure we took that term back like 3 or 4 years ago. We're currently trying to take back "taco benders", if you want in on that

11. Yeah....well this one's mine and it didn't come true....so I'm taking it back.

[​IMG]

12. same here some one must of watched jay an silent bob lol

13. Grass city let's us say nigger now?? :yay: fuck censorship!

" Don't trip And call me racist cuz I don't mean nigguh in a disrespectful way. Its just a general term for ignorant mutha fucka. Anyone from any race can be a ignorant muthafucka."
    Gin rummy

14. actually just watched jay and silent bob strike back last night, but its the first time in years that I've seen it, and I dont think I ever saw all of clerks 2, definitely didnt watch all of clerks.

15. [​IMG]

16. Funny...i was just watchng Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back earlier today, i realize thats not the movie this comes from but close enough.....same characters

17. MuchMusic?