Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm sure this has been beat into the ground

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImmortalGropher, Jan 24, 2010.

1. If you smoke 2-3 times a week or every couple of weeks, does your body take even longer to rid itself of the THC?

I went to a website that says habitual use of marijuana lasts up to 14 days in urine tests and stuff. But is that it, no matter how much yo smoke? I'm thinking that's a no...the more you do it, the longer it will take to clean out, yes?

I don't have a drug test or anything, i'm just curious.

2. Yes, you're absolutely right. It piles up.

-Leaf :smoking:

3. If you have been smoking a while, for everyday, it may take a month to be totally clean. If you try it once then it will be out of your system withnin days.

4. I'm gonna try and limit my smoking to 2 times a week or every other week.

5. Good plan, you get a chance to look forward to something, tolerance slightly down, and can conserve your bud :p