Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im sure this has been asked and answered but wondering if someone can answer for my specific situation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crymsonify, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Hello community, I'm here to ask a question that I'm sure has been asked countless times already. I'm trying to find out how long it will take after I cease smoking marijuana for it to not show up in a drug test. I do know there are many factors in play when figuring this out, including height, age, frequency of usage, potency of product, and I'm sure many others. I was hoping someone may be able to help me determine how long it will take for myself if given the required details.

So, I'm a 22 year old male, 6'1, and a little above average weight, so fat content would be a factor(not sure exact numbers). I started smoking when I was 17, and by the time I was 18 I was smoking at least a few times a week with very few exceptions to that frequency, sometimes daily even. The quality is generally high where I live(18-22% thc). I've been fortunate enough to never need to stop for any employment I've had so far, but in about 6 months I have plans to obtain my commercial drivers license. Now I'm completely cool with stopping, its for something I want so whatever, just curious how long I should give myself?

Thanks in advance :)

2. You should be fine to smoke until about a month and a half or so till you go for your license!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You might want to buy some home tests and check to make sure you are clean before going in.
    You do know that with a commercial drivers license you will be suject to drug tests at a drop of a hat without any notice.

My grower is a 58 year old truck driver and can't legally use what he grows until he retires in 8 years.
    Something to think about.

4. I quit for 30+ years and will be able to smoke in a couple of weeks.  110% worth it.  Damn I can hardly wait.  Good luck on what ever you chose to do.

5. Indeed.

Enjoy.

6. If only there was a drug test thread that you could post this on...

7. Not another one of these fucking threads... seriously, did you even LOOK at the other ones? Just drink motherfuck-tons of water and excersize, eat proteins, sweat, drink more water, vitamins, niacin, and try apple cider vinegar with 'The Mother' in it for cleansing. Next time read a bit please. Good luck, man

8. I smoked multiple times a day for 2 years straight, a few times a week before that, and when i stopped it took me a little over a month and a half to get clean. I'm 5'10" 165 lbs and around 22% body fat. If absolutely needed (which i doubt if you stopped a month and a half before the test) Drink water to dilute the metabolites, take creatine so you don't show up diluted, and take b12 so your piss stays yellow. If its a mouth swab, you'll be fine no worries. Good luck man 

9. A carrot up the ass should do the trick

10. Ditto on the carrot. 

Lots of iron.

[​IMG]