i'm sure there's lots of posts like these, but my girlfriend cheated on me.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hunteraugustine, Aug 26, 2008.

1. couldnt of said it better my self

2. Disagree totally with BubbleFunker

Humans by nature are not monogamous? Thats a lame excuse. We are supposed to have the intelligence to get past that.

My opinion: Dont get into a serious relationship if you cant manage it. If you wanna fuck around, then stay single. Now seriously how hard is that. You get married because you wanna share your life with one person, thats the whole point, not have a homebase to come back to after youve been out fucking the whole town.

yea ive been cheated on before. Hence the tone. . . haha :eek:

3. If your in a relationship and you have to cheat, that;s not good break it off with the person ,karma is a bitch :eek:

4. all women are dirty sluts inside, there is no such thing as a good girl these days.

5. word.

6. thanks for ruining the fantasy
    also,
    weed is the best sure cure for heartbreak, it brings on that apathetic feeling that gets ya through the tough times and lets you break through to the "fuck that bitch" times

7. Fixed. :cool:

8. EXACTLY, hempress!

guys -- don't be thinkin girls are the dirty ones. i think there's more songs about guys fucking girls over than there are about girls fucking guys over. cheating is cheating. it goes BOTH ways.

bastards don't even think they do anything wrong. pshhh my ass!! :cool:

9. that's because women are shallow and go for the best looking guys, which all the girls go for.

10. gtfo. :rolleyes:
    please. guys are shallow as hell too. um. hello -- check out the cleavage thread. talk to ANY guy. you can see the shallowness underneath the surface.

11. whatever. men are shallow, women are shallow, men are sluts, women are sluts, you cant trust women, you cant trust men, its all a big shitshow if you ask me. maybe men and women arent so different after all.

12. no. we are all humans. :hello:

13. [​IMG]

14. hahahahaha! nice

15. Like my boy D has it tattooed on his wrist, "trust no one". Honestly its really tough to find anyone to trust, man, woman, tranny, whatever........Get a puppy, you'll feel much better.

[​IMG]

16. Been in this shit before. Feels like your dying, cause than you start thinking about all the times you were happy together and wondering weither she was with someone else at the same time.
    Best thing is just to not think like that.

17. this dude knows what he's talking about.
    but after you get over the person, it feels like you've been reborn:smoking: life is such an incredible ride:smoke:

18. Lets not turn this into an argument about which gender is the slimiest:p

That sucks hunter, you seem like a cool guy, no way should this be happenin to you.

My next blunt is for you. He's gonna be a BIG mofo, i'm packin 4 grams into this baby.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

19. Yeah it sounds mad but I wasn't involved for pretty much a year. I fingered and received oral off a couple but didn't fuck any. Had the best year of my life. Got top grades at college, smoked stupid amounts of weed and had my best season ever in football, got managers + parents player of the season and won the league and a cup.

20. to the OP

Stay up brother....fuck bitches...get money....smoke trees :smoke: