Im sure people have considered this.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dose-in-a-rose, Feb 29, 2008.

1. POT MARCH ON WASHINGTON!!(or even in your local area!!)

My buddy and I are working on this as we speak, and we need support! I would like to ask all the members of GC to lend support. All of our ideas are just that, ideas. We need leaders,supporters,organizers,planners and the rest of that good stuff. We are sick and tired of being prosecuted over nothing!

2. 66 views and no replys.
    Apparently cannabis users are lazy.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

3. Anything is possible, its just you don't have a good set up plan which is really needed for something of this nature. You need lots of people,funding,signs,plans,dedication,and using your brain for many other things to get what you want. If you want to do this you can, you just have to have a well writen plan that people will like and follow! I support you! :smoking:Maybe try getting signatures in your local area to start a petition? Hard work but the pay off could mean saving the lives of millions lost in the war on "personal freedom." Remember anything is possible!:smoking:GOOD LUCK!:hello:

4. If you are really dedicated to a large march, try and contact leaders of NORML, SSDP, DPA, ACLU, etc. and see if they are interested. They are national groups that have a large amount of support for marijuana law reform.

Ethan Nadelmann, head of Drug Policy Alliance (DPA) is coming to my town in a week, I can try and ask him if it is feasible. I do guarantee that something like this takes much planning. Those million people at marches don't just call each other and show up an hour later.

5. start in the schools, like in the 60s, we need the young ppl support, we will be the next leaders of this nation.