I'm sueing my local headshop!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by beatadrum, Dec 19, 2011.

1. #1 beatadrum, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Everytime I come in they put a gun to my head and make me buy a new piece :p

This is from a local blower. I wasn't looking to buy but this piece was just too cool. It's sandblasted with his signature "G13" along the top part of the tube. The base has a retro looking picture of a woman calling out "Hiiiiiiii" Lol, not sure what it means but it looks cool. The mouthpiece part is black. It's an inline with about 20 different slits. 10 on top, 10 on bottom. It's a little "chuggy" for my taste, and my showerhead bubbler feels like anti-drag now after using it haha. Also, the sandblasting fades on part of the neck, but not really noticeably. Looking back, the piece may have not been what I'm looking for, but I'm happy adding a different piece to my collection. Up next, SGW waffle, Sovereignty stemline or Mobius Ion Matrix. Decisions

Edit: Haha I like it after smoking out of it. Something I didn't even think about till I was taking a hit is that since I use it to run my vaporizer through I can't tell how big of a hit I am taking since it's been sandblasted and vapor is really thin. It makes me guess and take a giant hit, which isn't a bad thing.

Attached Files:

2. I'm not a big fan of sand blasted but its not too bad, like the picture on it though.

3. nice looking piece.. though like the above poster... i prefer my glass clear

4. ABSOLUTELY SUE!!!! Damn head shops making things we like and love. DAMN THEM TO HELL!!:smoke:

5. Great piece!!! Im the same way Clear is my fav but im curious whats the price on that bad larry

6. Aw man.. I thought you were actually going to be suing them. Haha.

7. Very unique glass you have there. I know what you mean about seeing a nice piece and you just have to have it! Where are you from? Are things like waffle tubes, and stem8's available at your LHS, or will you be purchasing online?

8. Haha, thanks everybody. I myself prefer clear glass as well, but the way he did his sandblasting makes the piece almost look "heady" which it obviously isn't, but I'd never seen something like it. I'll have a couple video's up here in one second...

9. #9 beatadrum, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    No, the lady said she prides herself on locally made stuff for her nice stuff, the rest is cheaper stuff. I'm in Charleston, SC and the shop is Island Tobacco, if you're a smoker in charleston you've been there. I met one of the blowers in there today, but this wasn't one of his pieces.

10. as everyone else mentioned i prefer clear glass too. bat dam that piece looks good.
    how much was it? keep supporting local blowers.

11. perfect opening my man. lol

12. Looks nice! However I will never buy shaved glass ever again.

13. It's an inline with slits on top and bottom? Call me stupid but I've never seen that...

Anyhow, nice piece! That is some serious work especially considering that it's only from a local artist. Looks like thick glass too. Like others have said, I'm not a huge fan of the whole sandblasted look, but I think this piece pulls it off much better than others with all of the artwork that is in the sandblasting.

14. That's what I was thinking too. The slits are usually on top or on bottom, but its not directly up and down its tilted. I thought it was sloppy work until I noticed, because it's tilted all the bubbles on the left are from the top, and all the bottom go around to the right. If it wasn't intentional, I'm still happy about it.

15. Didn't care to share the price, but since your stoned smiley picture had me laughing...it was $180. I do like buying from local blowers. Was even cooler to meet one of them today.

16. i like your youtube username hahaha and i really like that bong.
    i actually really like sandblasted glass... :smoke: