Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm such a noob experienced stoner.. help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenderx, Jul 25, 2009.

1. I have been smoking marijuana for at least 4 years now, and I do consider myself a full fledged stoner. However... I find myself not knowing what some stuff is, like quartering a bowl??? What is that and could some people give me some more stoner tips? How to make highs better if there are any ways? I want to get the most out of the quarter of northern lights I'm about to buy...it's expensive shit.

2. quarteing a bowl is when you start inhaling and move the lighter from a corner of the bowl outword slowly, so that only 1/4th of the weed on top is burnt. People get mad if you spark the whole bowl so there's no green showing, and you waste a lot less weed.

3. #3 gman7104, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    as for getting high as possible, I recommend a gravity bong (if you can't get a vaporizer, that is.) Very simple, cut out the bottom of a 2 liter bottle, make a hole in the cap and make a bowl to tape on top, put in a bucket of water, light it, pull it up slow, take off cap and put your mouth over the top, push down while inhaling :)

If your using a bong (which i would recommend over a bowl if ur trying to get fucked up) quarter the bowl and milk the bong, PUT ICE IN IT, take the biggest hit possible, hold it in no matter how painful, exhale, cough in a pillow, and repeat

you'll be in for a wonderful night :)

oh I almost forgot, I personally haven't been able to try it yet but many, many people including my trustable friend says it works like a charm,

buy a ripe mango from the store, let it overripe, either painfully eat it or juice it 45 mins before you smoke, you will be 10x as fucked people say.

Apparently a chemical inside the mango allows the THC to cross your blood-brain barrier quicker and better.

4. Yeah thats just a way to smoke when your with alot of ppl

i prefer just loading smaller bowls and letting each person torch theirs

And it doesnt get you higher it just conserves your weed