I'm such a hypocrite

Discussion in 'General' started by killa_clam, Jul 6, 2007.

1. I'm such a hypocrite...

Yesterday I was talking shit and trying to dictate other people lives by telling them too stop drinking and such,and now I have a 12 Pack of Beast.

What an asshole I am,just got a 1/2 of mids and was sorted 2 grams.Thats the last time I'm buying Mids,from now on its AK,Bubble and shit.

On another note I noticed it's cool to live in the suburbs,the beer stores out here actually have kegs and sell 211 by the 12 pack.

I also seen a 30 pack of Beast....All I could say is why!! why godlike entity,why have thy forsaken me with cheap alcoholic bevearges.

For those who are ghettoliterate Beast is a methaphor for Milwuakess's Best Ice.

Best beer every made:hello:,All other beer suck the toxic fumes that escape my you know.;)

2. 211 FTW!!!!!

211s ROCK my world hell yeah

3. steel reserve is the shit but mickeys is better

4. ...............................wow

5. I can't make up my own words....I know it's not in the dictionary but funk it.

And wheres all my beast lovers,come on I know yall drink beast.....

Another term for it made by my spanish freinds was Milwaukee's Worst haha that freakin hilarious....

6. All hail the Beast! Definitely my favorite cheap, shitty tasting beer.

7. i hate shitty cheap beer. i only drink premium stuff. just my taste tho. and if buch can make up words why cant he?

8. Come on now guys, Naty light is where its at if you have to go cheap. after 2 or 3 you cant taste them anyway. Now Natural ice is a different story, thats a shitty beer, well so is naty light but hey you get what you pay for.