I'm such a fucking dumbass...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tomason, Jun 4, 2012.

1. So, Im studying Economics... last semester I took way too many courses and failed 4 courses, just due to time problems.

My mother told me to chill and only take those where I failed this semester.

Yesterday my roommate comes in and reminds me that the registrations for the tests end tonight aka yesterday night.

So what did I do? I forgot it. I just woke up from a dream thinking I forgot, only to wake up and find out that I did forget....

Thanks to the uni they automatically re-enlist you for those tests and the only one I cant make now is business english 2 :(

The thing is I wasnt even high the whole day... fuck me and fuck the uni for making the deadline 2 months before the fucking test. But its entirely my fault... I havent come up with a punishment for me yet.... :mad:

2. Spank yourself.

And eh, you can't do anything about the past. Only move forward now and also hope you don't have anymore Inception-ish dreams. (Wake up and forget only to wake up and forget? Inception!)

3. Damn man. Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight. College is pretty important, especially when you're already enrolled. Gotta remember to do that stuff man.

4. You are right, even though Id say its more a self control thingy than a priority thing.

Anyway my roommate just came home and when I told him that I fucked up, he said that the deadline is tonight, not yesterdays night. :hello:

I got trolled in reallife, who would have thought about that...

I want to get really good grades this semester, otherwise I might quit since a average bachelor/Master in economics is as good as being nothing.

:)

5. [quote name='"Tomason"']

You are right, even though Id say its more a self control thingy than a priority thing.

Anyway my roommate just came home and when I told him that I fucked up, he said that the deadline is tonight, not yesterdays night. :hello:

I got trolled in reallife, who would have thought about that...

I want to get really good grades this semester, otherwise I might quit since a average bachelor/Master in economics is as good as being nothing.

:)[/quote]

Aha damn. Just make sure you get on it today!

6. Write yourself notes, or get yourself one of those huge desktop calendars!

7. I handled it and everything is good for now... only thing I need to do now is learn my ass off, but Im willing to do that. Thanks for all your replies.

Granny: yeah, thats a good idea, but its hard to keep it up for a longer time to make a habit out of it and not just to stop after a couple of days. But I will try! ;)

Have a great day yall

8. Staple reminders to the back of your hands...after a few reminders like that, your memory will drastically improve.:wave: