I'm such a fatass....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tropicana, Jan 5, 2010.

1. I deuced a joint today and I ate the following after:
    Japanese curry with bread
    a bunch of popcorn chicken
    bagel bites
    two cheese cracker packs
    a buffalo wrap
    a banana
    downed it with arizona (=

i gained 4 pounds from that meal LOL

2. My friend and I got stoned Christmas Eve and consumed my Memaws entire gallon of bluebell icecream. Then we ate cup-o-soups and then my friend dipped a nutrigain bar in his and ate it with the noodles and juice, I waited for mine. Then we ate microwavable chinese food and then leftover meatloaf. I weigh 150 pounds he weighs 210'ish. We eat the same when stoned.

3. Haha.

always have to satisfy your munchies...

4. Hey man, munchies are munchies. You have to take care of them somehow. I probably would've lost 4 pounds eating that, but I have a incredibly fast metabolsim

5. I hate u people u don't gain wait.
    Haha not really but if it wasint for gaining wait I'd still be smoking man.

6. well unless you normally eat like that then its you simply have to control the munchies. When you think about eating after blazin, just try to eat until you feel comfortable, not full.

7. Lmao your joking right. On christmas day i went to my sisters house we smoked so much weed i was sitting in a corner giggling and im not a light weight. When we went to the 7 eleven to get gas i got like 3 of those 2 packs of grandmas cookie, cool ranch dorritos, an ice cream sandwich, and a slurpee. Then when we found out the winco was closed to we couldnt make christmas dinner we drove around until we found a papa johns. We bought 3 large pizzas and 4 orders of breadsticks and 2 2 liter pops. We split this between like 6 heads and since 3 were girls i ended up killing like a whole pizza. I think i am more of a fat ass then you could ever hope to be

8. ???

Despite eating INCREDIBLE amounts of TERRIBLE food when I get the munchies, I still lost 25 pounds when I started smoking weed.

Honestly, I think weight loss from smoking outweighs weight gain from munchies.

9. oh mannn. i weigh 135 and ive put down food like that while having the munchies. my mom is a chef so you could just imagine what she brings over to my apartment. :D

10. Wow, I wish I can eat like some of you guys. If I eat shitty for one day I feel like crap the next day. I try to eat as healthy as possible with my munchies, while having as much enjoyment as possible (PB&J sandwich). Tasty.

11. i remember getting stoned in the summer 09 :D and went to mcdonalds high as fuck with a cold (yes in summertime it was bull but i was hungry) so i go to the till and the guy like how may i help you and im like big mac, 2 cheese burgers super sized with rootbeer (i ate it all and drank my drink and headed to Dairy queen for a blizzard then went home to bed.

yes all stoners feel like fat asses when they see what there eating :D

and not too long ago at christmas dinner (high as fuck with my family "wasnt a good idea) i was plowing down on everything before dinner then supper came and everyone sitting down im like im full.

everyones faces :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

me :D:smoking::D:smoking::D

12. dude good job i love pizza stoned me and my girlfriend got super ripped and ordered pizza hut (i was stoned on the phone and kept laughing and didnt make sense on the phone with pizza hut for like a half hour) and we bought 2 large pizza and split them 1 for her 1 for me she ate like few pieces and me the whole thing done in like a hour.

13. My one friend Eats the most out of all my friends. We ordered 6 quarter pounders from BK and an order of cheesy tots with 2 sprite. By the time I was done with my one quarter pounder he had 4. So I was just fuck it you can have the 5th one. Lol I can't believe he had over a pound of meat not only that but my dad made a pizza when we came home.

14. you loved every minute of it......don't lie.. lol

15. whenever im high i always go to winco to buy those barbecue FRITOS twists
    those are the best munchie food ever:D

16. Home cooked comfort foods are good. I especially enjoy having red some wine and Italian food after a smoke sess. Smoking herb just seems to enhance your palate, in a similar way to an apperitif(pre-meal drink) in my opinion(feel free to disagree of course).

17. pot noodles are a nice munchie food :) i cant be arsed to make really fancy food when im baked, i stick to crisps and chocolate :smoking:

18. i always wake up in the morning and look around the bed seeing all the wrappers and shit of all the stuff ive eaten.... and you know what im fucking proud :p

19. damn it, i miss bagel bites

20. i cant get high anymore because of probation, but i can still take pills and a got a tooth knocked out the other day :( and they gave me morphine and percs in the ER.
    whenever i could smoke weed id always eat some food but then id get distracted so i never really ate too much,
    but on xanax ive always eaten like half my body weight LOL
    and the morphine and percocets the dr gave me?
    over the past two days ive proabaly eaten 16 pudding cups, 4 cups of jello, like thirteen servings of mashed potatoes, one kit kat, and a bowl of macaroni.
    im thinkin about goin and getting something else to eat too LOL