Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 70s, Oct 25, 2008.

1. just smoked for fatty joints and i am soooooo fuckin stoned!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. this is a marijuana forum, everyone is stoned~

edit: except for me :(

3. Me too man, happy friday :smoke:

4. I'm also stoned...watching 13ghosts on hbo, its ok...i csn tolerate it when im baked :smoking:

5. well gentlemen, give me about 15 to 30 minutes and ill be up there with you!!!
    i think i want to smoke out of the bong this time:bongin:

6. hell yea man, im blazed as well.. an all out bong smokage

7. Don't worry, I'm not blazed right now. I did have a good session right after school.

8. damn, im dry atm...oh well

9. yea i aint burnt a L in over a month. i was trying to wait till my first harvest.
    but i dont think im a be able to last that long. =/ hopefully i can get some bang bang tomorrow.

10. I got some good as outdoor chronic. got it for free about 3g's So im riding on about 8 bowls in the last 2 hours feelin sky high right now. +1 rep for bein blazed like me OP:cool:

11. I've got the dirtiest bed ridden viral infection ever, so bad that I'm gonna have to miss my football game tommorow :(. So smoking at the moment feels like someone is cutting through my throat and lungs with a red hot saw.

12. #12 DaComeUpCat, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
    thats fucked man. yeah seems like good idea not to smoke until your body fights that shit off completely. i hope you get over that tho
    im gonna smoke a bowl for you:bongin:

13. who's not in here..lolz

14. shit i aint high :( unfortunately my income has slowed to where i really only have enough for my bills and leaving me with verry little extra to even think about buyin some bud but my god i'd give anything for a nice j or blunt right now!

15. I'm also getting high.I am starting to feel the 30mg's of Hydrocodone I had took,also just smoked a small bowl.

16. You guys AinT the ALL tiMe BLaZZerz

17. what?

18. you guys dont smoke dem ornge cat hairz

you dont need das rooster

i need all dat rooster