im stoned

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dunn0, Nov 9, 2012.

1. i just felt what its like to be in space. no direction of gravity so nothing is pulling you ...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2. it makes me feel like my chin is attached to the shoulders like gumby

3. what is this i dont even

4. I wish I was this stoned dude.

5. lol at OP.

6. #7 dunn0, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    i only smoke like once a week....last night i got so high i could go IN or i could go OUT....haha yo how come our microscopes dont zoom in far enough to see out of the other side of the earth? its a fractal....like we zoom in so far to discover photons and shit but what is past the photons? it just keeps going. it must zoom out infinitely also....so am i like a lightning bolt through the fractal? i never began. i will never end. i will forget and remember an infinite amount of times.

than i started thinking that this is like a stream of flowing energy and my human being is an energy trap....picture water flowing down stream and theres sponges along the way...the sponge fills up with water until it cant hold anymore water...eventually the sponge is gunna get so soggy that it falls apart....is it possible to squeeze the sponge and flush myself out so i can get some new water? maybe thats what weed does...because it feels like when i smoke my energy dims and i slowly regain energy and shine brighter....but what if there is different types of energy to soak up....maybe that is the key...we gotta squeeze our energy out and than stay focused/sharp in order to read the energy flowing around us. decipher what energy is beneficial and what energy to avoid. refuel with thriving energy and build it up leaving no room for unwanted energy...the outside edge is always vulnerable to any type of energy unless you stay sharp...if you are sharp you will cut right through the current of energy... crystallize

7. I hate you. I will fart in your mouth

8. Didn't think being stoned was controversial on a Marijuana board :poke:

9. Cant talk about drugs here or they will close the thread

10. I'm about to be stoned guys should i make a thread to

11. lmao OP is funny as fuck though

12. They tried stoning me once.......

13. gumby welcome to the club

14. I love weed. Weed loves me.

15. whats goood im fucked man