Im stoned right now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TplusB, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Yo so I'm stoned fucked up. So I'm just wondering who is smoking the weed right now and where and what kind of weed plus tell me your pimpest story while high as meeeeeeeee

2. Well congrats! I am glad you're stoned. That is a good way to be:) I am smoking as of right now and um as far as where I am at my house in my room. I am smoking on some green crack tonight. What are you smoking? As far as pimpest story while high I don't have one that jumps out of my mind. I do however, have many stories that involve me being high!

3. You are the fucking best gurl I like you! I'm smoking medical dank shit! You are amazing

4. Hopefully smoking later tonight or tomorrow, going to get baked asss fuck since I haven't smoked for a week.

5. #5 Jumbo, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    stoned as fuck watching itunes visualizer thing on 2 huge screens at 3960x1080 lol

shits amazing. listening to Drive soundtrack while watching this.

smoking some dank OG kush i got from my mans, grown locally on the island. shits so nice, cured it myself an extra 2 weeks to add the extra touch.

what im looking at: http://i.imgur.com/2dWCcqw.jpg

6. I'm baked ziti right now haha

7. smooth :ey: i think you found your most pimp high story :smoking: :D :p

time to light up and get wierd.

8. I thought i was going to be smoking tonight but I guess not because I dont have anyone to blaze with and my whole family is at my house right now so I can't blaze. They dont approve of me blazing in my room

9. Bro just toke it up with me. That's what I'm doing right now :)