Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm stoned, and I'm concerned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butler1990, Apr 10, 2009.

1. So about an hour and a half ago, me and some friends rolled and smoked a big blunt of high-end middies.

I came up rather sharply, and then I got really fucked up. I started feeling anxious and my friend's laughing and my one friend trying to explain to me something were starting me make me feel insane and jittery.

I had to step outside a few times to chill out, because I'd feel really unstable and giggly and worried that I'd throw up.

I'm still incredibly fucking high right now, how long is this going to last?
    Am I smoking too much at a time if I'm feeling this way? Is this what getting high is supposed to be like, this intense?
    Btw, I'm listening to some awesome mussic right now.

2. ooooh highschoolers......i wish i could still get anything except a headache from smokin a b of mids lol

your just high man, it lasts maybe an hour or so, to tell you the truth i dont even know how long a high lasts anymore because im rarely sober but a heightened blood pressure and feelings of paranoia and even discomfort (from high blood pressure i guess) are normal things. being giggly is normal. you just gotta learn to control yourself, and learn how to be high...

3. relax, lay back, and listen to some music.

i remember the first time i got really high, i was out in public and my vision was so fucked up i couldnt look at anything for more then half a sec. my eyes must have been moving so much. and it was like that for a few hours. then i got home and laid down and it all went away. trust me. just lie down and watch a good stoner movie =)

4. just sorta let the high subside, if its not good now, it will be later. If you want to come down faster take a shower or something.

5. fresh air and water will help. keep track of the time too, so you know how long it has been feeling like this so you dont think "I have been too high for over an hour" and its been like 15 minutes or something.

6. Get a coke and a smile buddy its just the jane in your brain man don't take it si serious go get a red bull that will whip it right off of ya

7. being that high sucks... but its also so bad ass... just sit it out and listen to the music.. music always makes me feel better...

8. Eating something usally helps, well for me.

9. Eating something is guaranteed to bring you down from your high within 30-45 minutes. The reason is because what you eat soaks up the thc in the fat in the food. (thc is fat soluable, the one true thing that health class tells us), weed isn't for everyone, don't do it just to be "cool", I am not saying you are, but just think about it as if you like it or not. Next time smoke a little less, or do it in a more enjoyable place where the people are laughing at you, to some people that is fun, to others it isn't.

Enjoy the bud man, if you decide not to do it anymore, leave this forum asap, or else you will get back into it. :rolleyes:

10. maybe it's do to a lack of smoking frequently? but, highs haven't been as described to me since my first couple times smoking.

just try and get some quiet time perhaps and lay down. next time try to smoke a little less? idk.