Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im still alive but im barely breathin!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Dec 7, 2010.

1. I PRAY TO A GOD I DONT BELIEVE IN!

Baked, listening to this. I love being baked from one bowl, apprentice tokers FTW! Even though ive smoked for 2.5 years and i still have this low tolerance haha! EVERYDAY TOKER ALSO. This song.. it is mofuckin' amazing. I jizzed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szlhRlP_0zk[/ame]

2. No posts, that song is dissapointed :(! hahaha

3. Found the singer unbearably obnoxious, sorry.

4. Me and my best friend listen to this song all the time! It truly is awesome!

5. gonna have to agree with this

6. Everybody has their opinion, thats fine :)!

Rockin Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, and some House beats haha!

I truly like a huge diversity of music

7. Erase me, by Kid Cudi ft. Kanye West. One of the best songs I've heard for a long time!

8. i just love when cudi whips out his guitar and shreds.

9. Kinda sad that he might quit rap to make rock though. I like his rap.

10. Mainstream anything makes my skin crawl. sawee

11. Not everything mainstream is bad. Look at Nirvana, they went mainstream, but they stayed amazing.

12. Sorry brah but, that song i posted is not considered mainstream. Only the original song in it.

And Kid Cudi is not really mainstream either. But anyways, mainstream doesnt always mean bad.

13. Mainstream is targetted at the majority of the population and it's known that the majority of the population is dumb. Sorry for being...blunt :smoking:

14. Mixed opinions on this. Why is mainstream mainstream, because people LIKE IT and its good. Only problems is, in some cases the music sucks balls and people are just idiots (eg. Lil Wayne)

But a shit ton of main stream music is good, you can't say it isnt. There is a reason it is mainstream

15. wow, thats terrible and makes my brain itch

16. The Beatles make your skin crawl?

17. Song is straight... I swear all I listen to is Wiz and Cudi , mixed in with some chill instrumentals. TGOD :cool:

18. :D +rep for being awesome as fuck

19. may i suggest broadening your horizons a bit? there is alot of great music out there and Detroit has an awesome underground scene for just about any type of music.

listen to Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix, the instrumental version done by Stevie Ray Vaughn is pretty good too. Just close your eyes and ride the sound.