Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im steadily rocking my head side by side

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nuthen, May 11, 2010.

1. #1 Nuthen, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    WHY IS THIS HAPPENING haha

eta: dude its going so slowly. fucking involuntary

2. IM DOING THE SAME THING!!!
    and im fucking Lit :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Me too, of course I'm listening to

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_9HiMZX3xc]YouTube - Crystal Castles - Crimewave + LYRICS[/ame]

4. im rocking my side by head side steadily

5. OMG NO WAY[​IMG]

6. maybe you smoked some crack

7. haha shut up

and i was gonna say something else but i fukin forgot

8. Your head is too big for your neck to support so it just bobbles around? :laughing:

9. same thing happens to me

10. I don't think I rock my head side to side, but I always wonder what strange involuntary things I do high, but no one mentions anything.

Like when I'm really baked walking at the store, I'm like, wow it feels like I'm walking weird as hell, my legs are stiff but flimsy at the same time.. am I blinking.. I don't think I have been blinking the last hour. Why are my arms sticking straight towards the ground and not moving as I walk? Damn my eyes are probably red as hell and I look like some type of terminator robot.

Nothing that makes me paranoid, I just laugh about it because I wonder how awkward I look. :D

11. #12 oldskoolgrower, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the BOBBLE HEAD STONER!

EDIT: Wow, they actually do make a Cheech and Chong Bobblehead set!

[​IMG]

12. oh wow i thought i was the only one who did that

13. I snake my head from side to side when listening to music. Weirder stilll though is that when I stand or sit near my desk my arms, with no effort from me, move themselves in circles paralell to my body. I once stood there for 10 minutes thinking I was a windmill god watching a large windmill spinning over a small peaceful village on my desk. Shit was so cash.

14. oh now my entire upper body is swinging side by side

15. #16 Totah Sam, May 15, 2010
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
    [​IMG]

16. dude, when i listen to music my head does the same shit! :eek::smoking:

17. my head does not do that but when im high i roll on my ankles when i stand up