Im starting up a YouTube channel to try create a community of growers that help one

Discussion in 'General' started by Dans420Grow, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Hello there, and thanks for checking out my first thread, ever.
    So I've never written one of these before, although I've seen many on bodybuilders sites, car enthusiast sites and now my personal favourite, Growin Marijuana Threads. 

I'm 19, from Scotland and I'm currently on my third grow cycle. I have grown before but under a 15w CFL house light-bulb. My "yield" if you could call it that, was about 6grams. Then I bought myself a grow tent, greater light source, ventilation system and carbon filter, before going onto my second grow cycle of which i managed to grow two pretty successful plants, my AK47 made just under one ounce and my Laughing Buddha made just over an ounce.

Now here I am starting a third, but I've decided to document my grow. I want to upload, week-by-week, my progress onto YouTube, where, I hope I can gather a small number of other growers who can give me tips and tricks and point me in the right direction so I can get the maximum amount of yield i possibly can from each plant. And in doing so, I'll hopefully help any other newbie who happens to stumble upon my video's and has the same problems. 

The link to my channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaT...TzKMUXHmHkCobg
    I plan on posting a few of these threads on different sites, so that I can hopefully get growers from all over the world to stop by. I also plan on uploading the first video after write this thread, so that anyone who cares to read this, like yourself, might stop by and have a look too.

Thank you for getting this far and I hope to see you in the comments section.
    Dan.