Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Special

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnLajoie, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Yes i am, so GC need some help. I have a drug test monday and the last time a smoked was 2 weeks ago im not really a heavy smoker, im 6'2 and 170. So i really wanna toke its the weekend and my cousin wants to chill with me tonight and watch adult swim. =). Dont tell me to stop because i have made up my mind. So like i said im 6'2 170 and i run everyday if i smoke a few bowls tonight and run saturday and sunday and drink a shit ton of water do you think i will pass for monday. Thanks for the predictions.

2. hate to say it but no, but if you were to drink alot of water and alot of green tea (speeds metabolism up)

3. if you smoke tonight then I doubt you will pass it. Even with water and green tea it will still be in your fat cells. If you honestly want to pass it you need to stop toking, but you have made it clear your intentions to continue toking, in that case I would suggest using fake piss, only sure-fire way to beat it.