I'm sorry

Discussion in 'General' started by djnecro, Jul 24, 2007.

1. I screwed up, and I know it. I want to apologize to anyone I may have offended with my comments. I had a very bad morning, and I took my frustrations out at the wrong place at the wrong time, next time I'll smoke a bowl, go upstairs and hit the punching bag.

I'm not a mod, so I don't see the number of posts that they have to deal with on a daily basis. Coupled with their volunteer status and I can understand why they shouldn't be expected to fix someone else's mistake.

I was unaware of the sig restrictions, but as soon as I realized the error I corrected it.

Again, Sorry if I offended anyone, it was not my intention, and was totally uncalled for and I regret my decision to click the submit button.

-djnecro

2. Looks like someone is trying to turn that red bar back to green. haha. Just get over it dude. Im sure no one took it too personally. Just avoid it in the future and people will forget that it ever happened

3. Not at all, I messed up and I'm man enough to admit it...

The thread was locked before I had a chance to respond so I started a new one...

4. man its all good. i didnt see your sig or anything so idk about that but don't sweat it. everyone as off days

5. dude, it's totally cool, everyone has bad days, and you owned up to your mistake, +rep bro, all is forgiven :)

6. I don't know what happened but +rep for owning up to it.