Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm sorry GC family.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Today's my bday, I'm 19, and I bought a nice lil mini bubbler (You guys prob know I love bubblers) from my local headshop. But my friendly local headshop also gives 30% off on your bday and has a rewards program so I got a nicer bubbler since I was gettin an extra 30 off. And here's where the "sorry" comes in, I forgot to take pics for you guys =[[[ and it's in my car :cry: I feel so bad cuz yall my nigguhs, and you guys are the people I converse with about my love for herb cuz we all share tht like a family :bongin:

F*ck i am hiiiiiiiiiiggghhhh (just reread my post)

2. get a pic later?

3. Pics. Now. Don't keep me waiting or I'm moving out.

4. You cannot fathom how disappointed I am in you. I'm about to cry right now. You think I'm kidding? I'm not.

5. Nooooooooo I have betrayed my family's trust :cry: .....Pics on the morrow family....or off with my head. Just kiddin next bowl is on me or somethin

6. [quote name='"bobby82"']Nooooooooo I have betrayed my family's trust :cry: .....Pics on the morrow family....or off with my head. Just kiddin next bowl is on me or somethin[/quote]

I'm taking you up on that. mail me your weed as punishment for not including pics in a new piece story. I got my sick bubbler for 35 so whatever you got was 30 bucks plus so it must be sick.

Bubblers are killer

Attached Files:

7. i want

8. Nice bubbler and awesome quote....PIC ON THE MORROW!!!!! :bongin: :metal:

9. why cant you go out to ur car, brotato?

10. Parents were sleepin (yea I'm still with ma and pa. don't judge me, free ride til it's time for me to move out :bongin: )

11. Damn guys, wish the man a happy birthday.

Happy birthday, bobby! Smoke trees and kick ass. Also, make a canna-butter birthday cake with joints for candles.

12. It shall be knighted and named tonight after a bowl :bongin: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Thats it im deleting my acount

14. Nice piece! Happy b-day too btw! :smoke:

15. cmon, of all the places to apologize for forgetting to do something, a STONER forum is not the place lol we all forget things here. thats a nice looking piece:smoke:

16. really not that big of deal man its all good. lol

17. touché :bongin: lol and thanks man.

18. no need to apologise :smoke:
    im high as fuck too
    nice piece

19. that's purty

20. :wave:

Loving the colors. I haven't seen a green/aqua-blue color in a long time.