im sorry dood im just stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by addict, Jun 19, 2009.

1. i have learned to hate these words recently. my best friend and i hang out every day and get high. well this kid always makes stupid decitions stoned or not but every time he does something stupid or makes a mistake he says sorry dood im stoned.

now this makes me upset because he is basicly blaming the weed for his stupididty and saying that being high makes you make poor choices. i for one dont think being high has anything to do with it and it makes me mad that he blames it on being high.

does any one know any one like this

ps. every time he gets high he says wow dood im retarted high

2. I def avoid smoking with those types of people

3. he was my best friend before he smoked im not going to stop hanging out with him just because hes annoying. i dont even think he knows what hes doing even though i have said something to him before

4. Whenever he says that slap him in the face real hard and be like "whoa dude sorry i don't know what happened, i'm just really stoned"

You might smack some sense into him.

5. lol +rep for giving me some advice i am actually going to use thanks man :hello:

6. The irony!

7. that one made me laugh... not trying to play grammar or spelling police, but sorry dude, im just stoned.

8. I hate when people blame their decisions on being high. No you dumbass u didnt quit school because you started using weed, you quit school cuz ur a dumbass. Weed makes you look at things in a different manner but you can still control yourself. I hate when people act like there drunk when theyre high. Its like calm down man u just took one hit.

9. u made me laugh for showing me that so i can laugh at him. we laughed together. lmfao sorry dude im stoned

hahah. after i typed sorry dude im stoned i realized you wrote it and its what the threads about. sometimes i get high and just do stupid stuff cause its fun

10. I know exactly what you mean. I have a couple friends like that and I try to avoid smoking with them. you should tell him what you think sometime in a nice and polite manor and see what he says.

11. When I was early in my marijuana use I would use this term, now I just say, "Sorry, I'm stupid sometimes."