Im sorry but the illuminati is bullshit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alpo, Jan 26, 2014.

1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I ALMOST DIED BRO!

2. Yeah, I was thinking she had one of those Freudian slips. It fit perfectly into the context of her post either way.

3. Absolutely this.

The world is made of individuals. Sometimes likeminds congregate but that doesn't create a solid unit.

4. Did anyone even look at that documentary? Or are you guys just assuming out your assesSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. the Illuminati is real. founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1748. it is not "bullshit." this is some real shit. weather you're into that kinda stuff is up to you. but I do agree with your entertainment stance. I believe rappers/actors/whoever sort of "dabble" with pyramids, eyes, esc. to get your attention. like you said it sells. but isn't that giving in to Satan? I mean you're making money off the devil basically. you're giving in. mindfuck.

6. #26 Strollin'crow, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    of course, in 1748, when the illuminati was founded, they just pretended they'd been around for thousands of years in secret

just like the freemasons

it was 1748 - there was no fantasy football, no movie theaters, no computers, people were wearing tights and powdered wigs, it took 10 minutes to reload, and secret societies were all the rage

7. true dat. weather or not "they" are still active in todays world, who knows. but it is a very real group; or was.

It's a documentary on a SECRET SOCIETY.....Secret...so how did they get tehir information? Speculation and conjecture....we are allowed to do the same. But rest assured, when the people are pressed together at the point of a bayonet, or the muzzle of a rifle, they will act resolutely!

9. #29 BlazedCannabis, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    You got to be Kidding me. Nothing is 100% hush hush. People talk. I think im unsubscribing yo this. It's not a real thread. You obviously don't care what information is handed to you. Lol, it's honestly funny. And im not trying to be rude. You just like to assume and talk. I have two hours of back up.. You? Lol. Byeee.Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Or maybe thats what they want you to think! Hahaha...

11. I watched that documentary they have some solid points and facts to it! People talk. Words spread. No matter how secret eventually gets out the more it expands!