Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm soooo BAKED

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420bonghits, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Whats up guys. I DROPPED MY MINY BONG! Yeah I dropped it while about to smoke.. but I made a GATORADE bottle bong.. It worked good, cause I saved the bowl and the slider so yaya..

Anyways I hit about 6-7 bowls.. WAKE N BAKE and I'm pretty baked right now.. Going to hit cpl more bowls in bout 1 hour.

Cheers Fellow Pot Heads! :bongin:

2. Nice save. What's it hit like?

3. Pretty asmooth bro. but it was a bit hot smoke.. Now I gotta use it though!

30 mins and im gonna smoke some more

4. Good shit. Bro you are so stoned; asmooth, bit hot smoke hahaha must be a good bong :smoke:

5. Hell yea hahaha

6. ive hit a lot of gatorade bongs and i find that the first few hits will get you so stoned i mean theyre only good for a few uses but DAMN they hit just as hard as some glass if you make them right

7. Fuck ya man,, I made mine with a glass slider n bowl that was from my broken bonged that survived.. Its pretty amazing bro :bongin:

8. It only lasted a few times with you? I used mine for quite a while. Instead of a glass stem, I used a turkey baster..