I'm sooo pissed !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by BubbaFresh, Jun 6, 2012.

1. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']

I wonder how many wives went into husbands cars that you did that two and got all up in there husbands shit..

Or mom to kid..

Etc. fucking lame move.[/quote]
    I know I'm such a dick haha fuck it you got to promote weed somehow lol

2. #22 Mithrandir, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    [quote name='"HSO Bandages"']Go sneaking around and blow smoke in his familys cars/house ... I think it fun skating or riding my bike around and blow smoke into random cars with their windows even a crack open lol ... Tip : use a joint though[/quote]

Someone is going to (hopefully) shit kick you one of these days. You sound like some high school punk with nothing better to do than cause mischief. I SMOKE and I'd be pissed if you tried that shit in my car or house. Arrogant, prick. Grow up.

Edit: and you're doing it for "weed awareness"? You're the reason weed is illegal. Go throw on some Taylor gang and blow smoke in people cars :rolleyes:

3. #23 Sinnerman, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012

Why do you let him in your house?

Are you a ninkumpoop?

Seriously what a stupid thread.

4. ^^

Yo. No name calling.

5. Break into his house, shit in the microwave, and turn it on for 3 hours. Problem solved.

6. mistakes:

• you let a religion tell you whom too friend, or not too...
    • you do not like this kid, you are lying to him, your god, and yourself by pretending too...lying is a sin isn't it...;)
    kid+boot+curb=satisfaction

7. The bible says give food to the hungry and clothes to the naked.
    Nowhere does it say to chill with an ungrateful douchebag like him.
    Seriously steal his microwave and never talk to him again.

8. I hope your trolling, but I have a feeling your just fucking retarded.

9. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

Someone is going to (hopefully) shit kick you one of these days. You sound like some high school punk with nothing better to do than cause mischief. I SMOKE and I'd be pissed if you tried that shit in my car or house. Arrogant, prick. Grow up.

Edit: and you're doing it for "weed awareness"? You're the reason weed is illegal. Go throw on some Taylor gang and blow smoke in people cars :rolleyes:[/quote]

Doubt anyone will kick my ass & the one time I did get caught the guy was chill & I let him hit the jay ... And yeah if I do feel like throwing on some taylor gang & blow smoke in peoples cars I will if I want to ... Damn haters gonna hate . End rant

10. [quote name='"SoftRealities"']

I hope your trolling, but I have a feeling your just fucking retarded.[/quote]

kinda

11. This thread has gone to shit
    Unsubbed