im sooo depressed right now...so heres a thread for depressed people...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr.bubbles, Oct 5, 2005.

1. OK..since there has been alot of depression talk here is a thread to talk about it and solve our problems...

im feeling really down in the dumps right now..You know i just want to say FUCK IT and just kill my self but lifes way toooo short i have to much good stuff going on in it..but im just to depressed...

soo here just spill your guts out im here to help you guys and ill give yall support and shit....ok..here let it flow...

-bubbles

2. i know how you feel my best friend just got killed and im really depressed right now.... life sucks

3. how did he die dude

4. he was a dealer and some big time dealer thought he was fuckin with his business(he wosnt) so he had someone kill em

5. Sometimes I get real depressed on days, when I'm just sitting in my room, with the fan going, and nothing happening. Nothing moves and it's like I'm just wasting my life.

I've got some other reasons for depression and stuff also. I wouldn't mind going to see a therapist just to talk.

6. bubbles i just realized i joined the city a month before you and you got more than a thousand more posts than me.... wow

7. yo rabid dude if you want to talk to anyone pm me dude....

yeah dude i have no life im ALWAYS on here man..

8. sorry to hear about that jesse...

9. yeah my life sucks right now

10. ALot of times, since I'm so into music, I'll write depressing pieces on the piano, or just listen to some sad music. Y'all really need to check out Jon Brion, he's a great musician. All insturmental, some of his songs are real deep, and depressing, and some are perfect for LSD.

11. yeah ill check him out

12. Yeah this girl I REALLY like, has a boyfriend. And I can't tell if she even lieks me. I mean everytime we see eachother I'm usually playing drums or something, and there's the akward silences, and we just don't know what to say to eachother. She's really the only girl I'm tongue tied around, and I wish I could talk to her.

13. yeah i never got the willys around girls i could and still can talk to them find weed helps :)

14. Nothing personal you guys but some of you sound like little emo bitches. Let's everybody take a deep breath, toke a nice hit of the bong, joint, blunt, what have you, and....

[​IMG]

15. Sounds like A good idea to me man.

16. :sigh: i'm glad i'm not alone here....

wow, its weird i felt allll depressed and i get on grasscity and well i might aswelll post something about my depression, and when there is another fresh thread to spill my self on...

yeah i like this girl, and i work with her, she said that things weren't working out with her bf, and she told my friend that she would go out with me....sounds like a easy pick up huh?.....

well...when it comes to taking baby steps in spitting my true game...(which has never been developed and used) [oh btw i KNOW alot about the dating game and shit (just watch david deAngelo and you'll know what i'm talking about)]

.....i have intense anxiety problems when it comes to that....i just can't think of anything to say....after she knew i liked her, all i said to her was "hey" and pretty quiet the rest of the night (at work) [KFC]

.....and its sad to say i've never had a gf, and never kissed or any of the "normal" bf and gf stuff (and yes i'm 18)

so yeah i know what ya mean when you say depression....i've been through my darkest times....and when i first got high, i knew what true happiness felt like...

and i don't want to take up much room on this thread so i'm just gonna shut up..

ps,
    ever gotten soooooO depressed, where you don't move, your minds blank (besides the ever so depressing thoughts) and you just feel paralyzed?.....(oh and also earlier when i was scraping out resin out of my glass bowl...i BARELY chipped it inside the bowl and i hit some resin and i got very parinoid that i got a tiny tiny tiny piece of glass in my lungs...i hope i don't die yet....if i do...well i lived a shitty life)

17. Wanting to kill yourself is fucking gay. Antidepressents are for people who can't seem to realize that their life sucks but they do nothing about it but med up. Just move on, yeah fuck the world. If you want to kill yourself I mean why don't you just go do the craziest shit. If you want to be dead anyways why not have some fun. Do some crazy drugs, go bungie jumping. See the world then see what your outlook on life is. Suicide is for no one, it's fucking retarded.

18. Totally agree.....rep+ for you man

19. ^^^^ I'm with you. drippy, that may be the most intelligent thing i've heard at gc.

20. It's just how i see it man. I don't really see a point for that shit when you can be doing so many other things cause in your mind it won't really matter if you are dead anyways right? Live it up.