Im something Im not to a girl.. Help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TickTockCroc, Apr 29, 2015.

1. #1 TickTockCroc, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    Hey blades...

Let me first tell you a lil about me: At home, I toke everyday, don't go out on weekends, and hardly see any friends (in fact, I don't). 
    I went to go visit some family abroad this past xmas. While abroad, my brother was taking me out to lots of bars and we were hanging out with lots of people (my brother has a crazy social life compared to me). One day we hit up this bar to meet my brothers friends for some daytime drinks. I hear one girl thinks I'm cute so we start talking. I thought she was SUPER cute, I was excited that she liked me. The drinking carries on through the night, and to cut a long story short, we end up making out. Score.

So we end up bumping into each other a few more times through my brother's mutual friends, and she shows up to this house party Im at. We end up making out, and I bring her back to my bro's pad to smash. We make out, she gives me a hand job, I ate her out, fingered her.. But we didn't fuck. She said she didn't wanna be "that whore on the first day". Whatever. I kind of liked she cared about that. 
    So, we never end up seeing each other again that trip due to no time. I went back home. She messaged me almost everyday, and now she just mentioned she's in my town for a short while, and would love to meet up. Only.... I have no idea what to do. 
    Why??? You ask. Because - the life I was living abroad was not me at ALL. I don't have a huge friend group, I don't have a crazy social life, I don't go to bars every weekend... She seems like the social type who would find someone like me to be a total loser. The way she saw me living life abroad, I must've come across as popular, social, and active. But in reality, back home, I'm none of those things. And now my fear has come, she showed up in my town, where my true-self is going to be revealed - and quite frankly, im ashamed and embarassed by it.

So, most of me is just ignoring her, hiding my head under the sand until she leaves. Which I feel is a pathetic and lame way to be... But then again, I'm trying to put myself in her shoes... She would never want to be with the REAL me - I am so far and beyond her regular social circle...

What do you blades think? Shall I just cut this loss, be grateful for the time I had with her, and focus on bettering my lifestyle for the next girl who comes along? Most of me would just feel so pathetic not being able to introduce her to many friends, or for her to find out I dont hang out with friends much.

2. Just go hang out with her. Who gives a fuck? Maybe you're not the person you think you are. Maybe she's not the person you think she is. She doesn't live there, go hang out with her and see what happens. Don't try to do what you were doing before, just be yourself and go do whatever with her.

3. Wtf...just take the girl out to eat somewhere and talk...its really that easy...then just show her around your town or something, stop over thinking it...

4. See how it goes. Meet her :). If she doesn't like you for who you really are then maybe it's just not meant to be

5. You're overthinking it. Obviously she enjoys being with some part of the real you, I doubt you were 100% fake to her in the time you spent with her.

Whats the worst that can happen if you she doesn't like the real you? If you're planning on ignoring her, you're definitely going to lose a shot with her. Might as well take her out and show her the real you, if it's worth it to you.

Think about it, you don't have to act like you have a big social life. In fact, you could play this to your advantage and treat her like you'd rather be with just her. Take her out to dinner, or bars, or movies (jus you two) and I'm sure she'll think its sweet that you want to spend time with just her.

If you like this girl, you're only going to regret not taking the time to see her when she's in YOUR playground.
    Time to man up my friend.

6. Yah, you guys are right you know, thanks.

I mean she lived here before for a year so this town aint completely new to her. 

I hope she's here for a while. I need to get a hair cut and shape up if I see her.

In all, I think I'm mostly upset with how I let marijuana consume my life. When I visited my brother abroad I was on a forced tolerance break and had no weed at all. I liked being sober and told myself I would keep sober and work towards bettering myself for the next few months. Well, when I got back home I immediately got back into my daily habit. When I smoke, I tend to isolate myself. I get reaaal comfortable being alone and lazy. My brother's friend the other day mentioned that I had put on so much weight since he had last seen me in xmas abroad. I've just come to the conclusion that I need to stop abusing marijuana as I do. Because that's mainly what it is: I feel like I haven't been doing anything for myself at all. I guess I just have this really low feeling of self-worth, and its stopping me from feeling confident, or good enough for anybody. I don't know why I'm telling you guys this, I know the solution to this problem (take a break), but I just needed to get it off my chest. 

I'll message her soon and update you guys. I think I'll just take her out to some places I enjoy. 

7. She wants to see you. Not your friends lol. Just take her out, then fuck her. Unless you have like 8 cats. You will also have to rent a room at a motel in that case.

8. Take it from someone who has similar tendencies..get your butt out there and take that fine young lady out!  You will regret it so much if you stay stuck in your ways, bitch out and just stay home and smoke.

9. This.

Bitches love to eat.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

10. Just be yourself ik the feeling of just wanting to hide , just got for it and hang with her you're gonna feel so much better afterwards, and usually you'd probably regret not doing it seeing how you like her and just are nervous.

11. Were you as nervous of the thought of being in a large group of people before you went on this trip?
    But when you were there in the flesh you didn't worry about the same things. You were too busy being the person you want to be.

Only by putting yourself in these situations can you pinpoint what aspects of your personality you have to change. So you should meet up with her and learn from the experience.

Odds are you'll do or say a few things you'll regret, but the option is complete seclusion.
    And the longer you seclude yourself from the world the more comfortable you get in your own shadow, and that turns into your lifestyle; being invisible.

12. Well, u really should go out with that girl :) it's obvious that she likes you, believe me, she wouldnt contact you to say that she's in town. Go for it ;) take her to somewhere you feel comfortable and good too :) but don't forget that you the one she wanna see, not your friends ;)

13. Dude you're bugging lmfao just hang out with her and fuck

Ass fat, yea I know.

14. So that was three days ago... I feel like if I ignored a girl for three days she'd get too pissed to still wanna hang out... So how's that goin?
    Also, just a little fyi, I'm generally I quiet, non-social person. I don't like it, and I feel out of place a lot of the time, as if I'm meant for more social things that I'm just not quite capable of... Anyway, my last girlfriend was really hot and talkative, super social. Because of this I ended up worrying about her faithfulness the whole time, and rightly so I do believe, though she still insists she never did anything. The point is, she actually liked me cause I was more quiet and introverted; I guess maybe it was an experience outside of her usual routine, and she loved the way I treated her because I wasn't so out there.
    However I knew from the beginning it wasn't gonna work. I didn't wanna believe it but at the same time I really didn't have any doubt. She wasn't just a social person, but a slut too.
    TLDR: just cause she doesn't seem like the type that would go for a quiet, independent person doesn't necessarily mean that's a fact. Could be the opposite, for that matter.
    At this point, I would just say if you really like this girl, make sure you can trust her and then don't distrust her unless she gives you sufficient reason.
    Most importantly: do NOT jump to conclusions. You immediately assumed she wouldn't like you. Clearly everyone here thinks she would. Just see. If you think she's cheating, don't jump to that conclusion as I did, cause I turned out to be wrong (supposedly) and that was the end of my time with the super hot girl.
    Still, it's not like any other girls' personalities could possibly appeal to me, with the exception of one or two already taken girls.
    My one other advice: if her personality is special, go for it until you succeed or your hopes are worn; that's the only time when you'll feel sure.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

15. Longest TLDR ever...
    OP just shoot her a text, what do you have to lose?  Go have some fun.

16. Oh, hi Yummybud20

17. How'd it go man ?!

18. Jesus man how sheltered are you? If you like the bitch stop being so afraid and go hang out with her. Go take her somewhere to eat.. if she's a badass stoner chick all you gotta do is smoke a blunt and watch some netflix and then boom you're gettin some head. 

It's been a while for you huh?

19. #19 enjoyandlive, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    Just be yourself. and don't be ashamed of yourself either, it's a bad way to live. you are you and thats that, don't compare yourself to anyone else. I think you simply need to at least break the ice and tell her you really aren't a partier, and more laid back and just like to chill. She may really dig that, as mentioned, she can be a totally different person than she was while drunk and partying. do it over lunch and see where it goes from there. Good luck, and stay high

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

20. I think op died from a anxiety attack which lead to a heart attack while meeting up with that girl..