I'm so tired of this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by --jamminout--, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Whats up blade's its sunday morning and im at home nursing a hang over lol

So i'm usually the transporter in my group of friends, i have no problem driving people around and i like to bake my car out every once and awhile it's pretty great. My only rule is that people better not leave weed related material inside my car. My parents sometimes borrow my car and the last thing i want is for them to sit down and find a nice fat bag on the ground...

So thursday night, i hung out with a few friends, we drove around smoking blunts and by the end of the night after everyone got home i just happened to check the back seat and sitting right there was about 2.5 grams of dank. I grabbed the bag and texted my friend, and got his bud back to him all safe and shit.

Yesterday night was more or less the same thing, but with a different group of friends, i dropped one of my buddies at his house and after he got up i saw a plastic bag on the seat. I grabbed it, turns out its the kids weed, so i called him up, made him come outside and i returned it to him.

People need to hold onto there shit better, if i wasn't such a nice guy i would of thought of pinching a nug but i don't wanna do that to my buddies...

Any of you guys have some stories bout people leaving stuff in ur car?

2. I wish I knew more people like you man. I feel like most of the people I chill with would just snake me and say they didn't know what happened.

3. i treasure friendship more then weed

4. If you find a wallet and return it, its customary to give a reward..........jus sayin.
    peace B

5. It's a shame barely anyone holds this view nowadays. If youn find a wallet with money in it, you sure as hell aren't going to get any kind of reward or most probably even a thank you. Keep that shit.

6. most people if they get a missing wallet returned would just get the actual wallet...without any cash inside

7. So the only reason you would return a wallet is so that you'd get a reward? Sure a reward is nice but you should be returning it to be a kind person. It sucks loosing a wallet man.

8. i've never lost a wallet before....

9. Your parents raised you right. They should write a book. Seriously, ur friends are lucky.

10. aww

thanks a lot lol

its kinda funny cause im the "black sheep" of the family

11. I feel you man, my car is a sedan so my parents borrow it from time to time. They both drive SUVs and hate the low mileage. When I take people around to sesh or some shit I always check the backseat, and passenger seat now too much shit left behind. Just do this, if they don't ask for it then don't return it. Tell them ahead of time so they won't leave shit and if they do then they clearly don't want it or care about it so they forget! This is how I got my grinder, stash jar and some budddddddddddd :)

12. Pretty much. The only reason for that, is that i know, if i was ever to lose my wallet, i'd never see it again. It would also be my own fault for losing it. I see it as luck if you find a wad of cash.