I'm so sick of Racism.

Discussion in 'General' started by Soca_Playa, Mar 5, 2010.

1. So very recently (this week) I started dating a hispanic girl. I get weird looks from many, if not most people from my school when we are holding hands and shit. I just cant wait for someone to say something insulting about her so i can beat the fuck out of them. :mad: Thanks for listening to me vent.

2. Maybe you just had something in your teeth?

3. i heard racists have small dicks.

4. Maybe they all think she's out of your league :p

Really though, you're wasting energy getting mad. Let em think what they want, if you don't let it faze you, they'll get even angrier cause they didn't get a response out of you. You'll be dating this girl and they'll be stewing in their own pathetic misguided hate.

If that fails, kick some ass :smoking:

5. maybe you just think people are looking on you? a hispanic chick and white dude really isnt a big deal in most places, i think plenty of people are past that interracial bullshit...it's all in your mind bro

6. imagine life before all races started to live together

if i lived with all white people and met a black guy i would go crazy!!!
    if i lived with all asians and i met a brown guy i would go crazy!!!!
    if i lived with all black people and met a white guy, i would go crazy!!!!!

my point. i would take a rough self proclaimed guess that 99% of humans were racist, for most of human history.
    hahahahahahahah?????? i can almost guarantee this and i have never read it anywhere

there is no doubt that racism is a completely natural feeling
    only in these last 50 or 100 or however many years, have we been able to live together and realize that other races are ALRIGHT too.

with that being said. your ancestors were racists. so you can HATE on racists all you want. its normal bud, there is no reason to hate.
    if someones racist, o well they are close minded. just meet someone who isnt ...

7. Maybe she's a man and everybody in your school knows but you...

8. i second this theory.

:smoking::smoking:

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiYeVWTL11Q"]YouTube- ICP - Your Rebel Flag[/ame]

10. How did you conclude that they are looking at you because she's hispanic? maybe it's just because you're holding hands with another person. + hispanic and white is pretty normal here.

11. maybe you're the racist.

12. racists i do not like at all my family has all races in it from japanese to chinese to german to native and some chick i knew said she hates asians im like fuck you my family is part asian....never spoke to her again

13. maybeyourjustparanoid?

14. Maybe they're staring because you have a boner in public.

15. Maybe it's not her...maybe they hate YOU because you're white

16. To hate racism is ironic, hypocritical almost. Racism usually stems out of ignorance, and yet ones hate of racism also stems from the same root. You have to acknowledge these character flaws and work around them, you will never convince a racist otherwise, thats like teaching paleontology to fundamentalist.

17. If they were really racist, they would confront you.

18. Aside from all the jokes, my advice is to just ignore it man.

19. so what are you getting at?
    I think it's better to hate racism then to hate races.

20. lol. :hippie:

EDIT: Where I'm from, interracial relationships aren't unusual.. I think people are more focused on the same-sex couples holding hands and making out in public, now.