Im SO sick of people!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChillnSmoke, Oct 30, 2009.

1. What the fuck is wrong with people?! I hate the human race! No one in particular, just everyone as a whole

It disgusts me how sex or money can degrade a person to the level of a mindless animal.

What happened to the passion of simple things in life?

Humans arent really going anywhere good. Its all downhill from here

2. someone's feeling a little ranty? its okay man, thats what we're here for, let it out. what's on your mind exactly?

3. We are being programmed to act this way via social conditioning. Television in particular is a great tool for this as is sports and violence. The average 2-5 year old kid watches 32 hours of television a week. If thats not brainwashing, I dont know what is.

Here is Alex Jones' new documentary on how media manipulation and social conditioning works:

YouTube - Kanaal van TheAlexJonesChannel

I suggest you actually watch it with an open mind before labeling it "crazy conspiracy theories."

4. In a nutshell. You have to understand most people these days are conceived while the parents have drugs, MSG, smoking, etc in their bodies. Then most people watch television instead of socializing like normal people. So it is starting off bad, then getting worse with things like day care and video games. There is a lot of distractions and bad things humans can get into. Also people are reproducing based on sexual desires with no intention on being a parent.

5. People suck, always have, always will.

Been thinking that for years.

There's glimmers of hope here and there, though...

6. Dude, I'm right there with you. I hate everyone.

7. I'm also quite sick of how sex can be used to manipulate people so much.

8. We humans have such great Ideals... makes our reality look like crap

9. Well, maybe I'm blind, but I think people are generally good. So did Anne Frank, dontchaknow.

Even if it isn't good, I'm still, and always will be surprised that it isn't a whole lot worse.

10. Go read stonerlukas' thread in real life stories, that almost made me sick to my fucking stomach. I can't believe what people will do to get ahead in a life. :/

11. you just gotta lead by example and then someone will meet you and be effected and they'll do the same thing and then you'll have more people not being pieces of shit. im gonna start a new city someday. just smart people

12. Dude, watch Enron, The Smartest Guys in the Room if you want to see what some people are willing to do to get ahead in life. On the other hand, if you already dont have much faith in humanity, it might not be a great idea.

13. That was some deep shit !!! Makes you think....