I'm so sick of close-minded people

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Broosh, Sep 19, 2010.

1. I've been talking to this guy for a few months, and he's from Asia so he doesn't know much about rap music or anything like that. everytime i talk to him about music i just get sincerely aggrovated with him. he SWEARS by Notorious B.i.g, how he's the best ever, and always will be. and then gradually he talks about how he loves 2pac too. and weeks later, he'll talk about how he just started getting into Jay-Z, and now finally his phase is in Eminem.

I try to show him different artists, and before I even show it, he'll say things like "it won't be better than Dead Presidents.", so he'll already have a preconceived idea of the music. and it just IRRITATES THE HELL OUT OF ME.

i've tried to show him Z-Ro, Immortal Technique, Crooked I, Nas, Ace Hood, Big Sean, basically every different type of rap, and he still swears up and down about how "notorious big, tupac, eminem, and jay-z are the best and nobody will ever beat them"

sorry, just had to rant a little bit lol

2. Z-Ro is fuckin' sick. As well as Immortal Technique. Tech N9ne beats all though :D