Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm so shot...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankdank123, May 22, 2010.

1. #1 dankdank123, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    I just light up a bowl by torching the end of a straw wrapper with a propane torch because I didn't have a lighter...that's how shot I am. Sorry. I'm real high. This post doesn't really have a meaning...

2. I'd expect piping hot plastic to fall in your bowl.

cool story though

3. So did I actually...but I just "ashed" the straw if it burned too long.

4. Sorry man, don't mean to pick on you, because we get tons of "I'm so baked I..." stories on here, but I've come to the conclusion that if we're ever going to have a death attributed to the use of MJ, it's going to be from doing shit like this.

Seriously man, smoking with burning plastic? :eek:

This is why you should ALWAYS have an emergency lighter with your stash at all times. Well, actually three emergency lighters, because it might take that many to remember where the fuck you stashed them to avoid "losing" them.:D

5. Enjoy the emphysema man.

6. if u had a lighter y didnt u just use that?

7. Why didn't you just use the torch? Just don't put it directly on the weed, hold it a little bit away from the bowl.

8. Troll. As BlazedSuperman said, why would you not just have used the torch to light the bowl?

9. Just hold the torch away from your bowl and if it still blows the bowl out, at-least you know you have to hold it further away.

10. Why would you do something like that?

11. Apparently I never mentioned that I used the straw WRAPPER, not the straw...I twisted just the long wrapper and burned that with the propane torch. I'd much rather use burning paper than burning propane any day...

12. #12 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 25, 2010
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
    That paper is still treated with shitloads of bad chemicals and us very dangerous. I say always have at least 2 Bic lighters. Bic because they are very reliable and available almost everywhere

13. Did anyone actually read the post? He said he was using the wrapper, without the straw.

14. Did you actually read the post right before yours? :rolleyes: It's still very bad, the wrapper is treated with many chemicals and dyes which are harmful when burned and inhaled.

15. [​IMG]