I'm so shocked and depressed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thegreatbelow, Jul 26, 2009.

1. As of two hours ago a great day turned into one of the worst in my life; my girlfriend cheated on me. This is something I would never expect of her as she is not the least bit slutty and has pretty good morals. The feeling is terrible, I seriously have never felt this way in my life, its like sharpened knives pushing into my chest and a constant sinking feeling.

Get this, I even smoked the guy out that did stuff with my girlfriend... that very day!

The worst thing is this happened like four weeks ago and I'm just finding out now from a good friend who my girlfriend confided in. She was apparently very sad when she told my friend and regretted it deeply, and asked the friend to be with her so she wouldn't be alone with the asshole.

And here I am posting on a internet forum because i have nobody else to turn to and am probably coming across as a whiny bitch. Thanks for reading and good luck and be careful in your future relationships my fellow stoners as they can really hurt you.

2. mannn, that blows. But life is life. Gotta keep dem bitches LEASHED!

3. Woman can be she-devils

4. That's terrible, i really can't imagine how that must feel, cheating for me has always been sort of a highest sin, and i don't know how long you two have been together but regardless the answer is to move on

She may say she regrets it but i can't imagine her being forgiven just like that for what she did, she knew what she did was very wrong and didn't do anything about it - even while she was doing it. 4 weeks go by and you find out through a friend - not even her

The obvious answer is to move on and recognize you're much better off without someone who would betray you and not even mention it for weeks

And as for how you're feeling, slowly but surely it will pass, and be satisfied knowing that karma will eventually come back to any person who would do that

Hope you feel better soon! :D

5. You should stab your ex and kill the guy she cheated with. Eradication of people such of them is obligated.

6. Once a cheater always a cheater. Not meant to be -- move on

7. Not at all man, we are all here for you. We're all friends here and sometimes people just need to vent.

Smoke a bowl and remember; life goes on. If she cheated on you, she wasn't meant for you.

P.L.U.R.

8. Damn, I say you fuck the absolute dog shit out of her, and remind her why your her boyfriend. Then dump her ass.

9. Thanks everyone, I think I will smoke a bowl now and hope it puts me to sleep.

10. Just smoked a couple bowls and as I was exhaling I threw up... This has never happened to me while smoking, but it wasn't as gross as if you would normally throw up. In fact it wasn't really unpleasant at all, the only real terrible thing is that I will have to clean it up.

Seriously though, I'm feeling better.:)

11. ima keep it simple man... really simple

1. she cheated
    2. u fuk her one last time(optional)
    3. dump her n dont look back, no matter how hard it is...everyone knows- once a cheater, always a cheater...

keep ur head up bro. she might have been ur gf, but she definetly aint ever gonna be ur wife after the shit she pulled.

now after all that u beat the fucking living shit out of this bitch as *****, n make sure he know to never fuck with you again....

12. Hrmm I kinda disagree. Points 1-3 are all good in my book, but honestly what did the guy do wrong. He didnt cheat on you, she did. Shit he may not have even known you were together. Eitherway, the woman made the deision to cheat, so the woman should take the blame. If he is one of your boys, thats a bit different, but if he is simply some guy you barely know, then fuck it, it isnt worth causing any trouble with him. He didnt cheat on you, she did.

It sucks bro I know. I went through a simil;ar experience about 6 months ago. The chick I am with now invited me to a party after we had only been talking to eachother about a month and a half. We weren't officially together, but she invited me, and I figured I was her guest. I brought one of my boys with me to the party to. Later that night while me and my mate were destroying the beer pong table, she dissapears, and I stumble upon her kissing another guy.

I Quit talking to her for like 2 months. Since then we have gotten back together, but just the thought of it makes me sick. I care about her tons, but sometimes I just picture her kissing that other guy. It wasn't his fault, she is the one that fucked up. That being said, just this morning, I lost my phone, so I picked her up to call it and see where it was... I saw this guys number in her recently called list while looking for mine. It was there like 3 times within a few hour period. I was going to confront her about it, but I am about to leave for 2 months anyway, and wont be home till september. Now I don't know what to do! ( sorry not trying to hijack your thread)

/end rant

-Boscy

PS- Keep your chin up bro, there are tons of amazing, beautiful women out there just waiting for the right man.

13. shit man, this whole thread makes me sad.

you guys should take comfort in the fact that i'm feeling stressed and sad for you guys, so you can both take a few mins off that shit and feel okay for awhile.

but seriously, getting cheated on must be the fucking dumps, but the best way to look at it is really that if she really cared so little about you that she'd cheat on you, she's obviously not the girl you should be with. there really ARE people that will care about you and not fuck shit up so badly.

try to feel better fellow stoners

14. ugh

It's almost 5am and this terrible feeling will not leave. The guy(who I've known for a long time) knew we were together and this is not the first time hes done this with peoples girlfriends as I recently learned.

15. talk to him, talk to her.
    does she still want to be with you?
    if my girl cheated i dont know if i could stay with her

16. She has no plans of even telling you, her friend told you. It's been a month since she did it and may have been doing it more then she has told her friend.

Once a cheater always a cheater. Just the fact that she lived her life just fine, guilt free. for the past month knowing she cheated on you. Shows her true colors.

All I can say is move on friend, move on. It's not worth the hassle to stay with someone who is so dishonest she can't even tell you herself and was planning on living a lie.

Best of luck man. There are a lot of good women out there and you sound like a good guy. Just hold your head up and live your life. Instead of being sad and depressed about it try and be happy that the cat is out of the box and you can move on and find someone who will really appreciate you.

This goes with out saying but ill say it anyways.

Dump her ass.

17. Tell them both to go fuck themselves and move on with your life, man - it's for the best. I'm sure things will get better for you once you've gotten over this whole ordeal and you'll find a girl who's actually worth something.

18. #18 Mr Stoned, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    The large majority of women are awful man, they're true villains. They break a good mans heart just to have a bit of fun, and they think it's acceptable. Serious man, women make me sick sometimes. I was with this girl for like a year then a week and a half after we broke up she had fucked someone else, it cut me up so deep cause I thought we had something really special but she moved on like snap.

19. fix'd. But for the most part I agree. A lot of men do the same thing also though.

But OP this will sound harsh, so please take it smooth.

If she cheated it means she was willing to throw away everything you and her had, for one day of "fun". Is that the kind of person you want to be with?

Dump her.

20. Hopefully I do because there's really nobody in my life who I can discuss my emotions with and somebody like that would be really awesome now.

Owell when i wake up tomorrow I intend to have a good outlook on the day, no moping around and shit, I will keep myself busy!