Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im so scared

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by purple glass, Jun 7, 2017.

1. this is or was, my first time doing any edibles of any sort, I'm a petite sized girl who decided to try some cannibis candy with my friend, we did it monday at around 5 pm and now its 8 pm tuesday and although i feel a lot better, i still feel like I'm walking in a dream and i can still tell I'm a bit high. We asked the person who gave us the candy what to do and she just told us it was meant for one person so that means we split it and so i only ate half of a serving...im just so scared, i really want whatever I'm in to end, i don't even know how i managed school today everything seems so blurred and i can't really remember anything well, please tell me what to do or expect

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. @purple glass
    Your just plain screwed. You've taken a Devil Drug and it's permanently altered your brain and it's never going to wear off. Your just stuck like this forever. Boy that'll sure teach you not to mess with that Evil Weed !!!.
    Damn people get a grip it's not rocket science or laced or... If you'd gotten drunk you'd still be fighting a nasty hangover and really feeling like a bucket of crap somebody stepped in. So your still a bit faded it'll wear off soon enough.
    Go buy a fifth of something cheap, sweet and wicked strong like 100 proof Southern Comfort. Set in the corner and chug down as much of it straight as possible in one setting.
    When it's all over come back here and compare the 2 trips please.
    I'm deadly serious as I'm sick and tired of new bees whining about the bad canna trips ( I"M SO SCARED) so please get blistered drunk now and come back and scare the ALCOHOL out of some users not cannabis.
    We really need to talk to the moderators about new threads like this. Getting old.

BNW <-- Been using Cannabis for near 50 years and my father before that so combined I've got over a century of experience.
    [​IMG]
    This is MY med supply and it's kept me off opiates for 6 years and does it's job quite nicely with ZERO major side effects. So get over your whinny assed self. 6 at a time, twice a day for years now. I can't think of a single Pharma drug I could have used at this amount and still functioned.
    This strength makes what you ate look and feel like candy.
    Cannabis remains one of the most benign drugs as you simply can't take enough to cause harm to yourself.
    Ohh your can be so stoned you've got the spins and dry heaves. (You didn't get that high I'm guessing) So you didn't get half as high as you think you did if you didn't spend a few hours holding onto the floor.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. @purple glass, hope your feeling better. I don't know about other people, but I do not take edibles from people I do not know. Perhaps it is because of a life lession I had one day where so jerkoff laced the bowl we were smoking with that nasty synthetic weed.

Sounds like you took too much, or your body reacted and you had a bit of a panic attack. First time I did edibles, it was candy, they were about 60 mg each and took them about 2 hours apart. I felt like garbage for a few hours after, glad I didnt listen to my friend who suggested twice the dosage.. My point being is, all of our bodies are different, Next time you want tot ry edibles, take a smaller dosage. Thats all the advice I can give, being i am so inexperienced with it. Don't panic, your not going to die :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP is probably 15 years old, lol
    I think your response should be the auto reply for every post like this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. It doesn't matter if you're petite or some giant, it's not a pleasant experience for anyone. With this being your first experience with this, it's not something to joke about. For you it's a very real thing.

I'm sorry that you have had that experience, especially as a first time edible. I would hate to see this episode keep you from utilizing cannabis in the future. It's really very safe and has a lot of good going for it.

Fortunately, it isn't fatal, as the others have said, but it can cause some disorientation for a few days in some people. It will go away but you can help it do that by being active. Get into your regular routine as much as you can, like going to class. Take a walk or a bike ride. Do something to focus your mind on other things and before you know it, you will have passed it by. Don't forget it, though. Use it as a reminder to be more aware of the source.

If you toke then it might be good to have a mellow session with good friends, listen to music and just have a fun time to help reinforce the good things you've liked.

I'm sorry for the reception that you got. We really like to keep the negativity that's rampant in other forums out of this one. We aim to be helpful and not ridicule. :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I saw this post when I was in a whole lot of misery from a physical and busy day, I didn't get to respond before I fell asleep, but I do hope you are cool and that you ended up finding someone you trust to help you through it, the worst thing is not knowing and so simple reassurance can mean a lot. Be safe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. More anti-cannabis propaganda :rolleyes:
    User creates an account makes one post and never comes back... same old story.

That'll help explain the reception OP got here.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Exactly

sent from my spaceship in orbit around Omicron Persei 8

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I wouldn't come back either if I got that reception. It's not "anti-cannabis" propaganda. This stuff really happens and I've seen it with my own eyes. All those types of responses do is hurt GC. Don't throw stones or someone will start throwing them back at you harder. :poke:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Lay down and get over it, Brass. No one is twisting your arm to read this. :mellow:

11. What a crock of shit. If you've been around here a while you must understand these types of threads pop up constantly and the Op never comes back... it's a trend....it's not because of our responses.

I've seen it countless times

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Come-on Guys we are all family here
    I can't feel the Love anymore

There is no way to tell who is reaching out for help and who is trolling
    We do the best we can
    I am guilty of it myself but I have now seen the light

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. #13 mook2420, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    This post actually has sort of become a parallel of how I am experiencing the world. Heh heh. So much discord, all around. My tether to them both is cannabis, at least we can all agree upon that!

"Great change born from the anguish of another is no change I am interested in."

- me as I uproot my whole life to move into the woods and contemplate how better to serve my causes.

***not dramatic due to thread or other contents of discussion here, I was moving out of my lame ass state anyhow after almost a lifetime of patronage, heh heh. Just seemed poingent!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Trust me if the original poster actually does post a second time and we can enter into some real discussion of the subject I'll be the first to step back and apologize but like ron says It's a trend that many of us are suspicious of it being real and not something else.
    I've gone so far as to query the moderators to see if it's all the same IP.
    BNW<-- betting we never see the OP again.
    We really need a XX day membership before you can open-create a thread. I suspect it would stop 99.9 % of this kind of open, bombshell, shit, and split threads and the few who really need help will be back or ask in an open thread rather then this.

More anti-cannabis propaganda :rolleyes:
    User creates an account makes one post and never comes back... same old story.

I'll just clip this where I can post it to this kind of thread when they show up
    That way nobody need reply until at least 2 or more postings by the original poster actually do appear.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I second this motion.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Thank you. Someone had to say it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Oh come on.... its threads like this that make us feel like the old people we are!!!! This and the 'help me name my bong' threads....

But you're right BNW - too many bs threads by underage people.... we'd all be happy to help IF they acted like grownups.... too much knowledge and experience around here to not pass on....

I'm more curious about what got deleted.....

18. I think if anything got deleted it was a comment much better reserved for other (more mysogynistic) places and with topics less sensitive. Maybe it was meant as a joke and harmless commentary and I am wrong.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. lol PsychedelicSam is just going around disagreeing every comment.
    Butthurt.

20. Glad you are so much more enlightened than us...