I'm so sad...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by greenghoul, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I mean....why am I even here?

2. #2 Mithrandir, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    You make me sick. :rolleyes: Step into my shoes and bitch. You'll be begging for your life back.

3. I don't even know why I'm sad, that's the thing...it just hit me in the face a week or so ago.

4. It hit me in the face in grade 4 and still hasn't left :wave:

5. your overlooking the astounding fact that you are fucking stardust with consciousness

6. It doesn't leave for me either. I'm not a particularly happy guy on a normal day. It's just been worse for me recently.

Feels bad. Normally I just write songs/poems to deal with it...I haven't been able to pull myself to do that...

7. Its called depression. Talk to your doctor.

8. dont talk to your doctor.. hell give you some bullshit pills so you wont feel anything.. just suck it up and get through it..

trust me.. not feelin emotion isnt cool.. i got that shit without a prescription.. somethins wrong with me

9. Kindergarten boom!

10. anti depressants don't make you not feel emotion. in fact they make you rather happy until they stop working.

11. oh yea my bad.. i probably shouldnt talk on shit i have no experience in..

ive just heard nothin but bad things about anti depressants

12. Just curious, why does your life suck?

13. heh, obviously you haven't met a pill tweeker then...

14. Yeah my sister stopped taking her bullshit pills in 1985. They found her hanging shortly after that.

just suck it up and get through it..

is great advice if your just feeling sorry for yourself. But mental illness including clinical depression is a whole different ballgame.
    When in doubt go see a professional.

15. oh no doubt.. dont take my post wrong im not downplayin the power of depression.. but im also not for doctors pushin antidepressants.. and your sis hung herself after she STOPPED takin her pills.. she was takin em..

idk man.. no disrespect meant

16. So anyway guys...

Why do you need a purpose? Do you operate off of satisfaction? Start figuring out what satisfies you. Vwallah, your purpose! Then assign an arbitrary reasoning why your purpose is what others should do.

Hahaha nahhhh just figure out what you want. Let others do that too :smoke: Unless they ask for help. Then you're gonna make a new friend :D

Haha, high friends. High five! \||||

17. If you are uncomfortable talking to a doctor...then go to a therapist. They are great at asking the right questions to find the root of your problems.

18. ^ some just want to know your masturbation habits.
    [​IMG]

Aside from the chemical imbalance, take these pills fix(which works to a point), it's also good to look deep in yourself. There is a good chance something has gotten you down, but you may not realize it. Some things sit in your mind hidden, whilst slowly chipping away at you.

19. High five, dude. :smoking:

20. Dont make yourself vulnerable by posting this type of question on the internet. As much as we would like to think that this is a community of caring people on GC its not. Everyone is a individual and likely more than happy to get a laugh at your expense. Im no different, I just cant think of anything worthwhile atm. I have also gone of my meds and can feel a complete lack off serotonin in my system. As fked up as I feel id rather bare my ass then put my personal feelings on the line. Atm I would be asking myself not

why am I even here? on this earth but why are you here on GC asking this kind of question ?