Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm so pissed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 15thReaper, Feb 13, 2004.

1. ok, you can hear me say this. I'm high as fuckin hell. and I have 3 grams of rock hard shiny hairy buds but I cant smoke them cause i dont have my pipe and I have to wait for my motherfucking brother before any shit goes down. hear what I'm sayin?

Down here.....

l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    \/

made ya look....sucka bitches!

2. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center">
    ...your brother sucks... know what I mean? why don't you snap a photo of these wonderfully fantastically spectacular buds you are telling us about?

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>