I'm So Pissed At How My Lawn Looks Right Now!!

Discussion in 'General' started by TLF1088, Jun 17, 2009.

1. I have this fucking thing about the lawn....I'm like Hank Hill. It has to look good.
    I'm having friends over to sit out back tonight, drink a few beers and hang out.
    However, when I get home from work today I find the grass is still so fucking long it's up to my ankles.

Why didn't I cut it? Because it's my younger brother's "job." He's 17 right now, and has had this thing that he has to be the one who cuts the grass since he was old enough to push a lawn mower. If I go and cut it, he screams, whines and bitches and then my mother gets pissed off at me.

It's been raining a week straight, today was dry and sunny. It was the perfect day to cut the lawn. He's done with school, has nothing to do. I come home at 4:30, find him sitting on the computer and he tells me he "didn't have time" to cut it today. My mother of course sides with him and says "Well he wanted to hang out with his friends."

So now I'm sitting here pissed the fuck off with company coming over in an hour and the lawn looks like a fucking jungle.

2. Relax man, don't let it ruin your day/evening. It's just your lawn, your friends won't mind.

And.. you probably knew this was coming but, it's just grass. ;)

3. go cut the lawn and quit whining

if your bro kicks off tell him to suck a hairy one

4. go out somewhere or just chill inside with a movie.

You can always call a company and offer to not only pay but smoke out each guy if they can mow the lawn in 30 minutes.

Besides, long grass feels good

5. cut it in the dark.... turn a porch light on. If he bitches kick him in the teeth and say he didnt do it so he can shove it up his ass.

6. Ask him again, "Why didn't you mow the lawn?" when he say's "I didn't have time." Look at him straight in the eye's so he knows you arnt fucking around, and ask, "Head or gut?" Then punch his ass real hard. He'll mow the lawn next time.

7. I'm bout to mow the lawn right now. Why not just get outside yourself?

And it sounds like you both have a bit of a lawn fetish.

8. I pay this kid that lives down the street to cut ours. $30 each time, he cuts it about twice a month. I used to only pay him $20, but he does a damn good job... even weedeats around the house and on the fence lines.

It don't rain very much here, so no need to mow every week.

9. Set your lawn on fire.

10. lol i love king of the hill

11. Your only choice is to kill him now :(

But seriously, I don't think your friends will care what your lawn looks like lol.

12. #12 xlikelocusts, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8Y21jezuQ]YouTube - King of the Hill- "You've Got Ants"[/ame]

enjoy that. took me close to 10 minutes to find something relevant.

13. Yeah I definitely have a lawn fetish.

I get pissed if it doesn't get cut straight, like when you can see the lines right after its been mowed. They have to be straight and even.

14. That show is sooooo boring....:eek:

imo

15. LMFAO random ass ginger walks up.
    You've got ants.

16. Dude that reminds me of this one King of the Hill episode where..
    Oh. Wait.
    :p
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

17. You can do it some other time soon man no need to get stressed over it.

Good luck on getting the lines straight.