Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im so new to this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Imanuby4sure, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Im a mom of 2 teenagers. I smoked a little when I was a teen, I want to try it again with my husband. My nephew gave me some weed and I got some papers. I feel so rediculous I dont even know how to roll. The other thing is the smell is so strong - how do I hide it?

2. You don't have to roll. Make a waterfall bong out of a plastic bottle or use the hot knife technique. Smoke outside or near a window.

3. I wish you were my mom :(

4. #4 MLKJ, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
    hide the smell or the marijuana by putting it in an airtight container (mason jar, certain tins)
    while smoking smoke outside or if inside near a window, then spray febreeze

for rolling there is really good videos on youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4qiVf8XSJ8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] (you might need a youtube account to view this)

also, on a side note, your teenagers might smoke already and be able to help you out:smoke:

5. I'd suggest just buying a cheap $5 or $10 pipe, it will be a lot easier than rolling or making something if it's your first time. To hide the smell either smoke outside (duh) or shove some of those scented dryer sheets in a paper towel/toilet paper cardboard tube and exhale through that, it won't hide the smell completely but it wont be anywhere near as bad.

6. I can't roll either, so I wrap the paper around a bic pen and lick it to seal it off, then I twist off one end, and break up the weed (no seeds or stems in the joint!) and put it in. Then you can either leave a bit of space to put a filter in it (I put in a tightly rolled piece of thin cardboard) or fill it almost to the top pinch it down a little bit.

When smoking, either go outside, or sit in front of a fan blowing out at a window.

7. Thanks - Im trying to hide it from my kids too. What is that bottle method. or the knive thing. Oh and if i have a little weed in my car and get stopped - will they arrest me?

8. good job on being an open minded adult. its time parents come clean about the facts of marijuana. to start you should probably watch some instructional videos on rolling on youtube. separate the stems and seeds from the leaflets on the bud, break up the connective leaves, and your ready to roll it

9. if your kids are teens then they might be in it already; find out their views on it because you may not even need to hide it and if you don't need to hide it then that's less you have to deal with.

10. sometime when your kids aren't home step out into the back yard and smoke a j. There is plenty of vids on youtube about how to roll, so listen to the person above me who said that. Good luck. Tell us how it went. :smoke:

11. ok well one i wish my mom was like you. and two just make a bowl like this.

what you need:
    - small piece of tin foil
    - small soda bottle
    - lighter
    - screwdriver
    - pencil

ok get the bottle of your choosing. take the screwdriver and either get it hot by lighting the lighter on it or just use the lighter to burn a hole at the bottom. air the bottle out so the plastic fumes escape the bottle. now take the 2" by 2" piece of tin foil and place it on the top of the bottle. make it so it droops into the bottle a little. now take a pencil or a close pin and poke tiny holes all of the in foil. now jsut put the weed on the tin foil and you got a working homemade bowl!

12. #13 MLKJ, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
    the hot knife is you heat up 2 knives on the stove or something and then pick up the marijuana with the knives, then use the top half of a 2 litre bottle to funnel the smoke to your mouth

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CRukx7WG9c"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] (i didnt watch this video so it might suck)

here is the plastic bottle waterfall (again didnt watch the whole thing so might suck)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJWfPDkwjyw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

as for getting arrested, it depends where you live/how much weed you have on you/the cop that pulls you over. as long as it is hidden well and the cop cant smell it he isnt just going to search your car

also, dont make a bowl out of tinfoil, unless you want Alzheimer's

hope this helped

13. the bottle method is a bad idea for your first time because its pretty powerful and hot knives are for the crack scene. in my opinion everyone should start smoking with a joint. and if you get stopped with weed in the car just make sure nothing is in plain sight and give them no reason to search you.

14. shes trying to smoke some weed not get Alzheimers disease!
    dont smoke out of tin foil or cans. the aluminum is very bad for you

15. yes and pick out seeds/stems from the weed. seeds pop at higher temperatures and that can cause a terrible taste when you smoke them and they can pop the weed outta the bowl or seeds can clog joints and blunts. but stems i odnt mind much just they taste like shit. but if you have gooooodddd weed then save the stems cause the get the job done when your low on supply.

16. thank you everyone - lots of good info. Im going to try and roll it tonight before we go to bed. I hope we can just chill. and I hope I dont trip out - thats what im scared of.:eek:

17. ask ur kids they probaly know how to rol

18. You'll be fine! And good luck with the roll, it takes practice. Have fun and let us kno how it goes :)

19. Well if your kids are teens, it's 100% possible they blaze. You should just find out, and then if they do you dont need to hide it.