I'm so mad right now.

Discussion in 'General' started by alleyskag, Aug 27, 2010.

1. my girlfriend hid all the green before she left for work today, and it's my only day off. Shes might even be going out of state and i can't seem to find the shit. blah i guess its gonna be kind of a rough morning. any ideas as to what i should do?

2. My girl hid my green 1 time... I tore the fucking house apart, found it in her pantie drawer. Check topshelf of the closet, jewlery box, and dresser these seem to be places they think that we wont look..

3. alright hold on haha. Ill check her shit, but i think she hid it downstairs somewhere. idk i'm just stressing i guess. i got a decent res ball from cleaning out her slide last night so i guess i could smoke that :) haha.

4. call her and ask where it is.

5. actually while i was upstairs checking in the dressers and closet the phone rang and by the time i made it downstairs it stopped (only rang twice wtf?!?!) idk if it was her, we don't have caller id. haha

6. My girl is 1 of these dont smoke all the time girls. Like its fine sometimes and then not fine. So she will hide my shit... also check drawers in the kitchen i find shit there that i forget i have sometimes. Good luck man. Trust me there is nothing better than smoking the weed that she hid when she walks through the door. Just look up and be like yeah bitch i found this shit again HAHA! Sorry dude im burnt.....lol

7. yeah man i hear ya ahah that happend two days ago, this shits getting more and more frequent its pissing me off. i cant wait to find that shit, im gonna pack a huge one and post up some pics for you guys :D

8. Is there anything she wanted you to do but you wouldnt do?
    Lets say, painting a wall. In that case the weed might be hidden with the brushes and stuff, because she knows you wouldnt touch those. And in the case you did, the finding could be some sort of prize, like saying: "ok heres the herb, but come on, paint the wall", get it?
    think, maybe its something like this

9. I cannot stand it when my S/O pulls that "it's cool/now it's not cool" bullshit when it comes to smoking, so I hear you loud and clear there. I take care of everything at work and at home and maintain everything, and only smoke one time in the evenings, and yet she has a fucking problem with that. :mad:

However, just remember that while you may find the hidden weed, rubbing it in her face when she walks in the door may not be the best thing either. Weed isn't the only thing that women can withhold from men, if you catch my drift. ;)

10. wtf, call her and ask her. otherwise, start searching lol thats BS

11. I catch it man, trust me i know this first hand.. She only stays mad for a night so its all good the next day. I been with her 5 years, i know what her pussy is like and its good but sometimes its just worth it to win...

12. Why would she hide it?

I wouldnt put up with shit like that for a nano-second, and Ive been with my girl for 6 yrs. There are just some things you need to draw a line on man, what are you 5 yrs old and mommy doesnt want you eating the chocolate cookies? Unless this is sort of a joke between you guys Id be super pissed. Im not trying to be a dick man, but it sounds like a control issue or something.

Also, check under the cushions and shit :smoking:

13. This is a perfect reason why it would be worthwhile training your dog to sniff out bud

14. well, i ended up just buying some more instead so now i have a wonderful slice of regs haha. but i also did find it in a black duffel bag on the a couch under some clothes, she told me where it was after i went to her work and was like wtf. oh well here's some goodies for you guys.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

15. Great man!! You got what you deserved
    Happy bonging:bongin:

16. LOL You went to her work!? hahaha thats fuckin awesome man +rep on that I'm honestly glad you didnt just take that BS you know?

17. hehe he is right..
    + rep