im so lucky i didnt die..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Third Eye, Nov 19, 2011.

1. so she broke her neck but didnt die ?

2. did i say she broke her neck? nah one of my guy friends, he fractured his vertebrae, but it wasnt severe.

3. You said a girl fractured her skull and broke her neck

4. oh yeah, she was in critical condition and was helicopter flown to the hospital last i heard. she was the worst of my friends who didnt end up dying (from what ive heard so far)

5. Wow that's so horrible.

I've been lucky that none of my friends have been in a bad accident. I'm really sorry man I hope they have a speedy recovery

6. for the record: you can break your neck and survive :eek: its about how the nerves are hurt

7. this is a lesson, learn from it, why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly :smoke:

8. wow, that is fuckin sad.....

drunk drivin is so irresponsible smh

9. You're a fucking moron and so are all of you're friends, I'm not sorry for you at all, what if your dumbass friend hit another family? A teacher in my school had his entire family killed in one wreck by a drunk driver. His ENTIRE family, mom, dad, sister, and brother all dead because some moron couldn't just get another ride.

10. damn homie thats real unfortunate stay up man

11. obviously drunk driving is dangerous, and im sorry about your teacher's family, but name-calling is not allowed in the city. I dont see how im a moron anyways. i dont drunk drive, nor was i involved in any drunk driving. I may have been in the car with someone who was, and i dont really care if i die, so in the end i dont see how im a moron.... anyways. i think you should feel at least some sympathy for my innocent friends that were injured by the driver, (who died)

thanks

12. I dont want to be an asshole, but if they knew she was DUI they kind off had it coming. If you couldnt hurt other people everybody could drive drunk, would be fine by me. But nomatter how good drunk driver you are you risk other people. What if your gf or your brother or whoever was killed by the driver, on his way to work or something? youd hate the drunk driver if you are honest.

13. [quote name='"MattSKAA"']

It takes too much time and trouble to fasten my seat belt[/quote]

Yet notice how the one wearing his seatbelt is the only one that isnt in the hospital/dead right now. Seriously, wear that shit

14. [quote name='"FuckBeerGetWeed"']

Yet notice how the one wearing his seatbelt is the only one that isnt in the hospital/dead right now. Seriously, wear that shit[/quote]

Yeah the seatbelt is a clutch decision.

15. Which good judgement were you referring to? OP also drinking and driving a couple nights before?

OP, I'm sorry for your loss. But you were doing the exact same thing that got the other guy killed.. You're not getting too much sympathy from me..

16. dude i drink and drive all the time in my BMW...its a thrill really

17. smoking bowl for your friends, and another for J who was wearing his seatbelt, and must we smoke one for you for not get in a car with a drunk driver? Bring out the bong!

18. [quote name='"PlatonicStrtgst"']dude i drink and drive all the time in my BMW...its a thrill really[/quote]

can i have your autograph

19. damn. well it must be tough mentally but if i were you just keep cool, go visit your friends, and as others have said, the driver put everybody in the car in danger, im really sorry it ended that way, at least youre safe and sound though!

sparking one up for you and your friends.
    peace.