I'm so lucky, but so fucked at the same time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Beans n Danks, Mar 30, 2012.

1. ...
    So you thought that it would be a good idea, while drunk mind you, to go 130 mph?

Yes you're lucky you fucking idiot.
    And I try to be chill on these forums...

2. womp womp and i try to be chill on these forums womp womp womp all of you assholes annoy me more than the op .... he said he knew he fucked up do you feel like its necessary to be the 11th fuckin person to say the same thing?

/facepalm

3. The first mistake you made was drinking underage. I admit when I.decide to have a couple of drinks I get reckless too. Thats why I tend to stay away from drugs that alter your mind and motor nerves. Good thing you didnt kill anyone. I know first hand how hard it is to live with yourself after killing someone.

4. I refuse to believe this

5. #46 1bakedpotato, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"Beans n Danks"']Ok so I was over at a friends out chillin out for a while drinking. I had 9 beers while I was there. He didn't really have food at his house so I decided to go out and get some dunks then go home. I ate the food and was on my way home with no problems yet. When I got to my road I decided I would try to see how fast my car could go because it was late and my road is a long ass streight away.

So I got my car up to 130 mph which I thought was sweet until I got to the end oh the road and I crashed my car into a tree doing at least 60. Some body must have herd what happened cuz the cops showed up within 15 min. Not to mention I also have a bowl and about a g of bud on my person when he shows up cuz I was about to walk off the seen. He checks my shit and doesn't even do any sobriety tests or any thing when I told him what happened.

I'm not 21 so I could have been fucked so hard if he could have smelled the alc on my breath or the weed in my front shirt pocket. I didn't get a ticket for reckless driving or anything. I feel so lucky but at the same time I fucked my car up.[/quote]

...... Smart decision... Testing top speeds while intoxicated.....

7. i didnt take any pics of my car and it got hauled away so no proof. I forget to mention prob cuz i was still buzzed when i made this thread, but i actually clipped a rock wall the went into a tree. so i probably wasnt going 60 when i actually hit the tree, but close to it. If i was 2 feet to the left i wouldnt be here typing this. Yes I will NEVER drink n drive again.

8. honestly Im not trying to sound like a dick its one thing to drive drunk if you can handle it but if ur going 120mph on a road that isint even a highway sober, or not your a fucking idiot. and Its funny how you casually come on here 2 hours after that happened anyways at least no one got hurt because I think people who hurt innocent people drunk driving are just menace to society.

9. i had a close friend in same position as you but he was in the passenger while my other friend was driving, my friend is now dead and my other friend is on parol for 3 more years and was charge on top of killing his best friend.

Drunk driving is stupid, your stupid..... you probly like alot of kids i use to hate back hs. Your stupid btw. Im really glad your alive/no brain injuries..... i very rarely post, but .....your stupid please grow up man

10. [quote name='"ddabull88"']9 beers and they didn't smell it on you? highly unlikely man. either you're bsing or you're extremely lucky. Especially after an accident like that. You can smell alcohol after like 4 or 5 alc drinks, depending on how much time has passed[/quote]

He did say he got food so maybe got the smell out of his breath

11. I don't always drink and drive, but when I do, I'm a faggot.

12. That was mad retarded, hope you don't ever do that shit again. Honestly, hope one of your friends punches you in the face for being such a dumbass.

Also I call BS about hitting the tree at 60.. or even 40.. Cuz even a 30 MPH crash into a tree will really fuck your shit up.

13. You would know because you've done it huh? Like I said in another post I clipped a rock wall before I hit the tree. I was doing about 60 when I clipped the wall so I got slowed down by that, but still going considerably fast when I actually hit the tree. Tomarrow I'm going to go to the scene of the accident to take a video of the huge tire tracks, rock wall and the tree. I'll post a link.

14. Learn from your mistake my friend. :eek:

15. I have the only reason I made this thread was because I needed to vent. I was literally 2 feet away from death.

16. #57 InhaledGold, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Two feet too much in my opinion. Unforgivable. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prn_WVYC7vs]Unforgivable #4 - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

17. lol, u sir are a dick

18. damn thats shitty man, fastest I went was 120 on the highway, didn't crash. haven't crashed at all yet, been driving for 3 years now, guess i'm doing something right?

19. Damn man, glad you made it out alive. Please learn the lesson that drinking and driving isnt smrt, but speeding and being drunk is just asking for things like this to happen.

Best of luck man, seriously glad you are okay.