I'm so lucky, but so fucked at the same time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Beans n Danks, Mar 30, 2012.

1. The true test... Hey OP!!! Will you EVER drive drunk again? If he says yes, the masses are right, you deserve bad shit. If he says no, just glad you're ok and no one got hurt except the tree...Poor tree :(

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvTObqF3OD0]Don't be a menace on the road. - YouTube[/ame] :cool:

3. soo. Let me get this straight. You were going 130 mph down a straight road, hit the tree at 60 mph and you can still type this? This amazes me. I know it can happen a friend of mine recently crashed his car into a house (not drunk driving brake failure) and he survived without a scratch.. but still.. How the fuck??

I know myself when I'm drunk so when I get a car I'm hiding my keys somewhere I'll never remember when drunk, or put them in a safe and hide the key lol. If I'm drunk and I have my keys I'll fuckin kill myself or someone else.

4. Drunk driving is necessary sometimes. Being ridiculous while doing it isn't....

5. Your a lucky mother fucker. Congrats on not getting caught up with the popo that woulda been the shitty icing on the shitty cake.

Fuck it though, live and learn. :smoke:

6. Hit a tree doin 60? I wanna see pics

7. I hada friend who drank and drove all the time. He thought he could handle it and he was a top the world. Meanwhile I was getting caught up with weed and alc while he was gettin away scottfree while we did the same shit.

A few months later hes drunk and driving and he get buttfucked by the law for a dui. Lucky him he parked in costco and didnt get towed, whilst saving my bong in the trunk at the same time. The officer drove myself and a friend home while another took my friend the drunk driver too the tank...

My drunkard friend smashed his head into the cop car so hard they almost had to restrain him and threatened to take him to the insanse asylum. Hes got well over 15 grand to pay for the whole ordeal

If saving precious lives or your own isnt incentive enough to stop, how about losing 15 grand, countless job oppourtunites, your license for a year plus, probo for 4 years, and a breathalyzer installed in your car to drive. Plus all the emotional/mental damage your going to go through.

I drunk skate fuck driving drunk.

8. Lol. Op deserves no mercy. Because no matter what he says, he'll do it again. He'll run out of luck quite quickly, too.

9. at 9 beers and 130 mph I facepalmed

10. This situation has concussion written all over it.

11. This situation has dumb ass written all over it.

12. Not cool bro, not cool. D:

13. I've had family die from drunk drivers hitting them. I hope you wrap your car around a tree next time.

14. i bet the op feels foolish enough now, having been properly ridiculed with the right amount of encouragement.../thread?

(maybe op can upload pics??)

15. Just wanted to be the 35th post to say youre dumb as hell. People like you shouldn't do drugs/drink

16. So your still too drunk to realize you need to go to the hospital? Or do you have some marijuana

17. 9 beers and they didn't smell it on you? highly unlikely man. either you're bsing or you're extremely lucky. Especially after an accident like that. You can smell alcohol after like 4 or 5 alc drinks, depending on how much time has passed

18. OP knows how to live life to the fullest IMO. Who cares if hes goes to jail, its a good story to tell lol.

19. tldr:drunk driver hits tree at 60 mph.

20. When I drive high with shit on me I'm paranoid of speeding. As for driving drunk, I wouldn't know because I'm not dumb enough to get in the drivers seat while I'm drunk (no offense, OP). I just can't imagine having that kind of approach when it's sketchy enough when you're driving drunk. You really gotta watch out man, you got off very lucky. Not only for your sake but you could have fucking killed someone, not cool.