1. #1 Deleted member 718558, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2019

2. I know how you feel man. I lost my girl a few months back and she was the only person in the world that i loved and can talk to about anything.
    I guess after a while you slowly begin to move on and meet someone u can love Again. Hang in there bro

3. ^^^ I would listen to this guy. It's hurt now but the saying "time heals all wounds" is truer than you think. There are plenty of girls out there for you. I would suggest to take a road trip somewhere far away where you can clear you mind and maybe find some cool people to kick it with. Like ol boy said hang in there.

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

4. gonna sound like a broken record playing the cliche ep, but truth is you just gotta wait it out. sorry to hear about what happenend, youll be fine in no time, the waiting is the hardest part.

5. Just drink heavily for next 3 months.

Jk.

Got to get over it.  It will be a while.  Just keep your self occupied and think of the negative things about her.

Get laid.

6. #6 Deleted member 718558, Oct 24, 2013

7. #7 Biltwellnigga, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    Well I personally believe there is no god.  If there was, he definitely is an asshole 90% of life, at least for me.

He's probably going to do this pretty often and possibly worse things so get use to it.

Just let that shit go, you'll probably hate this girl in a few months lol

BTW: She's probably banging other dudes too. Most likely even before you guys broke up.  I'm just a realist. Life is harsh bro

8. Yeah, do anything but drink for the next three months, haha. But on a serious note, I'm sorry for your situation, but my best advice isn't going to be to your liking. If you want to get over her as fast and healthily as possible, it is very, very important that you solidly admit to yourself that you will never be with her again. I'm serious, this will be the defining factor for the next couple of months for you. If you try and hang on to it, you will be hanging on to something that no longer exists.

Hope is good in many cases, but not in this one. Hope will make you miserable, in the absolute literal sense. I know because I've been there. You guys are no longer together for many reasons, and you will discover more and more of these reasons in the days to come, and you will understand. Until then, absolutely no contact. This is the key to a healthy post-break up, as painful as it can be. Maybe in a year, or in a couple of years or so, when you two are different people should you begin communication again, but for the next couple of months, strictly no contact. Let her know that it's the best thing for you two moving forward if you need to, and let her know that you'll be there should she find herself in any serious trouble. Throw everything away that reminds you of her, everything (if it's really difficult for you to throw it away, store it away someplace where you won't run into it). If you run into her, be your cheerful self and keep it sweet and short. 

These next couple of weeks aren't going to be the prettiest for you friend, but you'll pull through, and you'll come out of the storm as a different person. Feel free to ask us for help or advice if you need any, a lot of us have been in your position before and can offer insight. Also, if you have any friends, now is the time to call them up. Go out a bit, get some air, try and have some fun, and don't let this weigh you down too much. You can either let it define you, or allow it to better you. You get to choose. 

Good luck, friend. 

9. Oh my god kid .. ya know when your back in square one .. all your gonna have is time on your hands .. until the moons line up again .. when that happens it means you stepped into the right place at the right time .. people say move on or don't worry because theres more fish in the sea .. yada yada yada .. but really and truly your gonna have to wait until the moons line up again .. and theres no telling when that happens again to a dude thats lost his babe or babez .. for some it happens right away and for others they'll have to serve out a long long long bid .. time is all they have .. so just hope the moons line up again for you soon until then just do your time and serve out your bid .. wait it out and ride it out .. I know its a pain in the ass but hey its all about patience .. 

10. #10 Deleted member 718558, Oct 25, 2013

11. Stop mentioning god, even if you do believe, your girlfriend did this. Nobody else. Like everyone else time helps, as well as finding another better girl. What was the reason for the break up?

12. God did t do shit. He wants to see how you would react to a minor bump I'm the road. ( which this is. How old are you by the way? If your younger then 40 stop bitching, you have plenty of time to find another women) but instead it seems like walking around with your head down when you should be fixing yourself.. You came into this world alone.. Better get use to helping yourself cuz ain't nobody else will.

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

13. I remember when I broke it off with my gf/fiance of 2 1/2 years...We were about to move to a different state and rent a condo together. She said she felt trapped, and that she couldn't live the life that I envisioned for us (funny how it was suddenly 'my' vision, even though initially it was her idea, and she went happily along with the plan right up until the end). We held on for about six months after the fact, but the trust and confidence in the relationship was shattered...

I felt totally lost for about a year. I avoided socializing for months with anyone outside of immediate family, couldn't bring myself to even talk to another woman. It's shitty now, but the pain will fade with time bro, trust me. You'll still bare the scars, but you won't be thinking about it every second of every day.

14. Times like these I'm glad I'm a cold unfeeling husk of a person.

I'm kidding, I'm insanely depressed and alone XD, I'm fucking serious.

Smoke some weed, that always works for me.

15. My 5 year relationship just ended last week.. this has really been helping me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIQpC6Siv5I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Have some faith.  You will definitely meet someone else who you will care for just as much.

17. if you continue to test out other females, eventually a better one will come along.

18. What?? Are you a man or a chick . I couldn't finish reading this you baby . Did you say you were crying ??. Buck up man or go find some soft dude to cry with maybe women aren't for you . WTF

19. maybe she caught an std and God didnt want you to catch it. 

but srs cant blame God on something ur gf did. 

maybe shes not really ur soulmate. 

20. trollololololololol.