Im so irratated right now...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fashow69, Dec 30, 2008.

1. #1 fashow69, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
    ok this might be kinda long so here goes...

first off My brother is a fucking snitch! its soo fucked up because i try to act like the cool big brother and shit and stick up for him even when he ditches school I like call in for him and shit so he doesnt get into trouble and I cover for him with my parents and everything was flawless and you know what he does? he fucking tells my mom everything how I helped him ditch school and shit so my mom fucking starts going off on me like allways. Also he is very nosey and shit I ended up having to bring him with me once when I made a pick up and I played it off like it was legal smoking blends like spice or whatever and told him to google that shit and he starts going off like " if you guys are smoking weed Ima kick your ass " sure go right ahead you wont get far... but the point is he tells my parent every little detail he finds out about me which is fucking bullshit cuz i do nothing but help his ass out and btw hes 16! so youd think hed act a little more matture then that... on another note today I got into a heated debate about why MJ should be legal and how our gov is b/s and that all DEA people are assholes and what not and of course my mom is anti-everything so she is like shooting me down hardcore even though I put out some good facts which was pretty cool cuz at some points she just paused when i threw down real facts and truths and she was just dumbfounded but on the other hand my dad seems like he may be open to discussing marijuana with me like he actually will listen to and maybe agree with why MJ is great but he cant because My mom has to be the boss of everything or whatever so its b/s and of course she put down stoners like lazy bums who do nothing with their lives and its funny they know Im gonnna be buying a growing room and they are fine with it but they dont know Im gonna be growing MJ ;) but I was telling my dad about hydroponics systems and what I plan to do and this was priceless what he said and I qoute " wow if I had a hydroponics system id def grow marijuana" right on DAD! :hello: any who thats about it I just felt like ranting about a few things... sorry for such a long read..

2. Rough stuff about getting told on, but helping your brother skip school? Thats just not a good thing, you should set an example for him as an older brother.....plus I wouldn't bring my 16 year old sibling with me on a pick-up especially a little brother who does things like skip school because they'll rat you out to the parents without thinking if it gets them outa shit

3. yea I dont encourage him to skip school and shit he just ends up over sleeping his alarm and doesnt go and i cover for him so as to not get in trouble but yea I would never bring my bro on a pick up but it was nessesary like I had no choice hence why I had to play it off like it wasnt weed I was getting...

4. [ame="http://blip.tv/file/1356143/"]The Union: The business behind getting high.@@AMEPARAM@@player.setPostsId(1362521);player.setUsersId(265638);player.setUsersLogin("Zebb")@@AMEPARAM@@1362521@@AMEPARAM@@Zebb[/ame]

try to get your mom to at least agree to watch one movie. just tell her you just want her to watch it. it's not propoganda. she can make her judgement at the end, but just make her watch it. and watch it yourself.

i dont think any sane people can refute marijuana after seeing this. an excellent conglomeration of all of the crucial weed facts, really well made, the arguement is flawless... its just a great movie. show it to them and see what happens

5. you always have a choice to bring your bro on a pickup thats just retarded. he sounds like a little bitch no offense. i wouldve kicked his ass so fast if he snitched on me. damn i need a smoke im gettin mad just thinking about your situation.

6. haha you know I was actually gonna tell them I was gonna make them watch that lol and yes I have seen it and you are absolutely right about it now I just gotta find out how to get them to watch lol

7. yea I hear what your sayin but litterally I had no choice like we both got xmas checks and at first I was planning on going by myself to cash it and buy my pick up but right at the last moment my mom called saying I had to take him so he can cash his too and seeing is how both my pick up and our bank are on the same side of town which is a good 20 min drive away from were we live I couldnt take him and then bring him back home because we were driving a 95 dodge ram that has the worst gas mileage in the world so it was a now or never kinda situation if you get what I mean but normally i would never bring him on a pick up... that is the first and last time that will happen.

8. It was still your choice to go through with the pickup, all the stuff you just listed made you choose to bring him

9. just dont do shit for him anymore, you know how many people want a older brother like you. you cover for him and everything and snitches, not cool, not cool at all.

10. yea that sucks. i duno what i'd do

11. Oh shit, I would've fucked his shit up. Point blank.

Lesson learned: Don't let anyone close to you know that you smoke.

12. That really sucks dude. I have a friend who is a little on the edge when it comes to me smoking. I had a bad trip and it happened at his house and i guess his brother knew, which was okay but his mom found out and gave me a whole speech on how she doesn't want me getting into drugs blah blah blah.

- that didn't really bother me.

What did was that i was at their xmas party last week and my buddy's little cousin who is like 8/9 calls me a smoker! I was pretty pissed that his whole family harps me about it.

p.s. the whole second half of your rant was a run on sentence, just saying :p

13. Helping your bro out like that is cool and all but comeon.... He needs to mature up and do what he needs to do on his own. Yeah it's fucked up that he snitched on you but you need to overcome that and forget about it, you do you and him do him. Real talk dude.

14. good ass movie