I'm so incredibly fucking pissed off.

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Apparently, if you are a single filer with no dependents you need to make $4k to receive money back as part of the stimulus package... I only made 3.5k... Fuck that bullshit, that $300 I should have received would have put me back on the right road, but instead I get fucking SHAFTED.

2. I thought you only had to make 3k? THats what it said on my homies tax shit.

But hell, thats the government fuckin you in the ass as usual.

3. That's what I thought too. Might wanna look more into it. :confused:

4. No it is definately $4k, at least that is what I was told by the guy doing my taxes.... It has been widely reported as $3k but I'm not going to recieve it so...

5. Shit. No stimulus package for me either. Gotta love being a student with a minimum wage paying job.

Oh well. Who needs money anyway, right?

6. Damn, I only made like $3,500 last year, so I guess no $600 check for me either. Woulda helped me buy a better car, too.

7. I'm pretty sure you get it if you made over 3 grand. My mom and I both got a letter like 2 weeks ago from the government explaining the whole thing and it said over 3k.

8. I'm not an expert on taxes or anything...but maybe it varies by states??

9. The feds sent me a letter stating it was a minimum of 3k.

10. maybe your tax guy is stealing your check. That or he dont know what he talkin bout

11. I don't know if you think about it, they shouldn't even be giving the stimulus to the people under 6,000, because chances are they really aren't doing anything for the economy with their income.

I mean think about it, taking in 4000 or less a year means you are practically working 5-10 hours a week at minimum wage

that aint shit in the scheme of things

12. but all that illegal money i didnt report goes straight to cigarettes and alcohol!! SUPPORT THE GOV>!:cool:

13. If you only made $3500, then you paid no taxes so why should you get a tax rebate?

Also if that's all you made then you obviously don't really contribute to the economy anyways.

14. fucking exactly what im saying

whats the point in giving you money to jumpstart the economy when you don't even do anything for the economy?

theres no reason to complain just cause you aren't getting a free 300$ buddy

15. I didn't make it either, shit happens. Quit the bitching, move on and work a week theres your 300.

16. because who makes that money, teenagers. and the government knows teenagers will spend that $600 on useless shit. people who make an actual salary are too smart to spend it and will prolly put it in the bank. thats why they arnt giving the money to senior citizens.

17. the whole idea of this is fucking stupid in my mind
    $300 isn't gonna do shit to the economy when most people aren't spending it anyways.

18. Your absolutely correct!

Anyone who has any knowledge of economics can see how pathetically stupid this attempt is.

19. I know, it's ridiculous. I've been saying that since I heard of it. But I have a kid. I'm not sending that $600 back, you know? Most of that is going towards finding a new apartment and the rest will be spent on the "green" market. :laughing:

20. Oh, i dont blame you, Im keeping it too.