Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im so high that my vision is blurry.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cherry057, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #21 aYouLetsGetHigh, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Don't need a t break unless ur a heavy smoker. Just enjoy it and wen u start feeling like ur getting less high take a t break

2. yeah dude, if ur thinking a bout takin a break cuz to lose tolerance cuz your trippin, i dont know what kind of high you are after 4 weeks off

3. Time to hit up Taco Bell.

4. damn striaght, nothing like a half lb of beans to ground you in reality

5. Buncha lil kid (new) smokers in here. Enjoy it guys, these will be the most intense and memorable (ironic) highs haha.

6. dude some guy got his vison restored from weed cause he was blind/

7. LOL! I used to get really faded when doing gravs and my left eye would always start closing and it would get so bad that I would just have to keep it closed hahaha

8. Your parents house? Happy early 16th birthday.

9. Okay listen to me VERY carefully you are "too high" dangerously high. The FBI and the CIA have built in micro-chips into everyones systems they send a signal that triangulates your location. They are probably on their way now (After it sends a signal it blurrs your vision to make sure you cant escape). Post back and tell me your location, the type of stuff you smoked and ill do my best to help. STAY NEAR YOUR COMPUTER IT WILL INTERUPPT THE SIGNAL!

10. #30 flameboosie, Aug 3, 2011
    Not funny at all.....

11. IDGAF. I'm blazed and still laughing. Also, I think im very intellactual for considering such an idea.

12. #32 flameboosie, Aug 3, 2011
    Fuck you

13. im lightweight.

14. MY house dipshit.