I'm so high right now...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by H to the igh, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Anyone else high?

Just smoked a gram in my new piece :hello:

2. Yeah, I had a crazy fucking day ( Posted in the real life stories )
    So i'm blazing pretty hardcore right now.

3. Haha im pretty fukin high right now nd for 30 minutes I have ben dancin to "pu t on" lik relly fucking raving. haha, anyway i no ny typing is fucked right now but dats wat 18 grams white windoww doz to yuo. sad face
    and the turtles

they green if you have ever seen animal stories when it comes out of the box smellin like cokies. wh sad? cuz the fuckin bitch tore the carpit up wtf

lus

im goin now :D:D:D:D:D

much love evry1 keep tha peice. spell peace.

4. sadly i'm not high. i ran outta dank and money. fucking shit. lol

5. Wth is this guy talking about? Haha :confused:

But sadly I'm not high, havn't been since the weekend. :(

6. i am saving my dope for tomorrow. big party

7. I have been high for 5 days this is my 6th co si picked up an ounce.

8. im so high right now, i broke my toenail in half tonight when i stubbed my toe and i didnt even feel it ha ha ha ha. :D

9. yes sir, your internet dick IS the biggest:rolleyes:

10. :confused: I'm good right now. But you're either really whimsical or a real asshole:confused_2:

11. I understand dude.

Maybe forums aren't the right place to be blown. People might kill your high, but, don't let em

12. Haha 18 grams my fucking ass

13. you guys are lucky im broke so im smoking my stem pile im kinda high .

14. :rolleyes:

Haters

;)

15. :rolleyes:

Realists

;)

honestly, 18 grams?30 joints?Okies..

16. I don't smoke joints, I rather enjoy a good blunt now and then.

But, I was smoking with a pipe. Just kept packing and packing.

Quit trying to be a jerk and learn to cope with the fact just because you have conflicting beliefs with others, doesn't make you always right.

17. :( im not. ive been broke for a little bit, but tomorrow im finally pickin up! :hello: so i guess i can wait...

18. I don't think I'm always right, especially just because I have conflicting beliefs.
    I just think you don't know what 18 grams looks like, you would have had to have been packing bowls for about 5 hours...but if you weighed it and it was 18 grams and now you have none, then sure.Thats cool.I don't care..

19. im pretty up there . im not gonna lie

20. well i'll tell you fellas.....i'm blazed as fuck right now :hello:

sat on top of a 21 story hotel tonight, on lawn chairs, on the highest point, and drank a 12 pack of steel reserves with my boys...we then chilled in this secret room on top of the hotel with a ping pong table and smoked a blunt and played ping pong....it was sweet as fuck! :smoke: