I'm so high it hurts!!

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Owww :( It does hurt though, my eyeballs feel like they are gonna burst out of my head.

2. I've been like that too. Drink some milk!

3. mmmmmmmmmmmm cold milk sounds niiiiiiiiiiice

4. One time I was really high off a Northern Lights/Widow cross (that's what the guy told me it was, anyways) and I bumped in to something and noticed I didn't feel any pain.. I started scratching myself a little bit and the pain itself didn't hurt. In fact, it felt kind of relaxing. Then I got creeped out and stopped.

Unrelated but.. kind of weird!

5. i get that sometimes, its because my eyes are really dry.. i usually put in some drops and feel fine after

6. Same, That happeneds to me sometimes i just close my eyes or put eye drops in

7. sinus pressure

8. I had this problem last night, I was so high that I had a horrible horrible headache

9. agee with that, are you stuffy and congested? also, try rubbing your temples slowly, amazing feeling for me :).

10. it aint no sinus pressure...its all in your head...it just feels like your eyes balls about to burst...its a mind thing...sometimes i feel that as well and sometimes i feel like my brain will burst any second now...thats what happens when you get faded beyond your limit.

11. My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
    Dried up and bulging out my skull
    My mouth is dry
    My face is numb
    fucked up and spun out in my room

On my own... here we go